The Student Room Group

Music revision???!!!!!!

Hi, I’m in year 10 and I have my summer exams coming in late May,
But there’s so much to learn , and I’m not sure how to revise it

Any tips on how to revise?
PLEASEEEEEE
ANY HELP IS MUCH APPRECIATED ❤️
may notes on everything and I would advise you the earlier u start to revise the better u could put sticky notes of questions around your house and go around and answer one or somethong. take breaks short ones and write down ur weakness or things you need to improve on and work on them more than ur strong points or what you feel you are confident at Ik I have been where you are and I started to revise like in January cos time flies and you can remember more as you go along xxxx good luck and add me to let me know how you get on or send me your email xx
sorry about my spelling auto correct on my phone *make and *something
sorry I wanted to add some more points. how do you learn fast if you feel reading helps you remember do that or you could listen to a video about information
. and make spider diagrams to help you remember information. but do what works better for u and how u learn faster x
Reply 4
Original post by rosalind1
sorry I wanted to add some more points. how do you learn fast if you feel reading helps you remember do that or you could listen to a video about information
. and make spider diagrams to help you remember information. but do what works better for u and how u learn faster x

Ok thanks!! X
no worries I hope I helped X good luck

Quick Reply

Latest