Studio Apartment for Kings student available! Watch

shonacooney
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hi, I have a contract for a studio (kitchen and ensuite) at Moonraker Point and I am looking for a Kings student to sublet to from the start of June until the start of September. Moonraker is the most sought after halls for Kings students and it is a 20 minute walk from the strand, guys, and Waterloo campuses. I am willing to negotiate rent!! Please message me if you're interested/have any questions.
annw868
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi, I am about to visit King's College London as an international Phd research student from 01/7-30/12/2019 and am interested in your place. Is your studio still available? Please message me, thank you. AnnInstitute of SociologyNational Tsing Hua University Taiwan
shonacooney
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Unfortunately I can only trade my contract with a full time King's student!
shonacooney
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi, I have a contract for a studio (double bed, kitchen and ensuite) at Moonraker Point and I am looking for a Kings student to sublet to from the start of June until the start of September. Moonraker is the most sought after halls for Kings students, located 5 minutes from both Southwark and Borough tube stations, and it is a 20 minute walk from the Strand, Guys, and Waterloo campuses. I am willing to negotiate rent - Please message me if you're interested/have any questions.
Psy,bio,chem,mat
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I currently have a studio room at Atlas accommodation but at looking to transfer my contract to another KCL student ASAP as I am moving into a shared house and don’t want to pay rent for two places. I am very flexible with a move in date anytime after May. The studio is on the 14th floor and has an amazing view of the city skyline facing the Shard, Gherkin and Canary Wharf. It is £319 a week with the current move out date on 7th September. This is the one of the cheapest studios KCL offers and probably the best. I got the room brand new in September and everything is of great quality. Feel free to message me with any questions. And please share with anyone you know who might be interested.
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Moved to Student Accommodation forum.
annw868
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi, I am wondering is your place still available?
annw868
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi, Is your place still available? I am a King's visiting research postgraduate student from Taiwan. The period of my stay will be 1/7/2019-31/8/2019. (and I will be looking for any stay for the rest of months) Thank you. Ann
(Original post by shonacooney)
Hi, I have a contract for a studio (kitchen and ensuite) at Moonraker Point and I am looking for a Kings student to sublet to from the start of June until the start of September. Moonraker is the most sought after halls for Kings students and it is a 20 minute walk from the strand, guys, and Waterloo campuses. I am willing to negotiate rent!! Please message me if you're interested/have any questions.
Hi
annw868
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi, I am visiting research full-time student. Ann
annw868
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi, Is your place still available? I am a King's visiting research postgraduate full-time student from Taiwan. The period of my stay will be 1/7/2019-31/8/2019. (and I will be looking for any stay for the rest of months) Thank you. Ann
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
shonacooney I've merged your almost identical threads, as making duplicate threads is against TSR rules.
annw868
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi , I have King's student ID. In general, it works. Feel free to ask staff at King'sResidences.
annw868
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Unfortunately I can only trade my contract with a full time King's student!
hi, I have King's student ID #. In general, it works. Feel free to ask staff at King'sResidence. Thanks.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 31 Jul '19
  • Staffordshire University
    Postgraduate open event - Stoke-on-Trent campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 7 Aug '19
  • University of Derby
    Foundation Open Event Further education
    Wed, 7 Aug '19

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (156)
17.65%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (76)
8.6%
No I am happy with my course choice (525)
59.39%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (127)
14.37%

Watched Threads