Helppp I’ve become toxic bc of low self esteem ;( Watch

Jeesus
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Ughh so I have depression+anxiety (what a cute combo xoxo) anddd I’ve had it for a while now, but recently it’s starting to manifest in a disgusting crusty way. My lack of self esteem is beginning to cause me to be jealous and envious and it’s so disgusting. Like I’m jealous of people if they’re pretty (triggered off by recent accumulation of acne scars) or really great personalities and make me feel like a boring mayonaissy ass ***** (I’ve always lacked social skills bc of social avoidance therefore having -23 friends and even more social anxiety starring depression) I hate this about myself SO mUCH like ****, and it’s so stupid but it won’t leave me like my ego is gross, i was once a compassionate and down to earth person now I’m becoming an ugly Regina George. I just don’t know how to boost myself esteem and alleviate from this greasy toxic mindset. HelpP please Thankyou so much
hello_shawn
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You're probably not ugly. And even if you were, no good natured person will say so. You don't have to do all the initiating either, just be around people and keep a good body language (such as smiling)
Jeesus
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by hello_shawn)
You're probably not ugly. And even if you were, no good natured person will say so. You don't have to do all the initiating either, just be around people and keep a good body language (such as smiling)
Aww boi that’s very nice to say, ughh but you knoww it’s easier said than donee and I’ve been socially rejected a lot in the past
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (89)
16.57%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (55)
10.24%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (96)
17.88%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (81)
15.08%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (54)
10.06%
How can I be the best version of myself? (162)
30.17%

Watched Threads