Revision and mock stress. Watch

S765
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I have procrastinated and foolishly left it down to now (7/3/19) to start revision. I have fallen asleep in lesson for the last 2 years and now it has hit me hard that i need to get A’s and A* to get onto the A level courses I have choosen, I received 3/4/5’s in my previous mocks without any revision but I feel like GCSEs are a different playing field.

I currently take Triple science, maths(Higher), economics, computer science, English and PE

I have Mocks which I want to do well in starting in 9 days (English, Triple sciences and economics) I want to try and get 7’s and 8’s in mocks aswellbbut I feel like I have left it too late. Any tips/ Suggestions on revision, individual subjects and exam stress will be appreciated

Thanks.
georgiamayb
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
20minutes working, 5 minutes break. Do this for an hour then have a 15 minute break. Repeat. Be an active reviser. Don’t read or copy or make poster or flash cards. Write questions then answer them without the book. Find mock/past papers and sit them. Teach it to a teddy. If there’s still time, then it’s not too late
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 31 Jul '19
  • Staffordshire University
    Postgraduate open event - Stoke-on-Trent campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 7 Aug '19
  • University of Derby
    Foundation Open Event Further education
    Wed, 7 Aug '19

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (145)
17.64%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (74)
9%
No I am happy with my course choice (485)
59%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (118)
14.36%

Watched Threads