The Student Room Group

Guys only click on this thread- No girls allowed

Do any of you other guys scratch your balls and then sniff your fingers? I do and it smells amazing. Nothing I like better than scratching my sweaty balls after a long hard day of work and sniffing them. Sometimes I even hold each of my balls with my both hands and squeeze them to have the sweat drip off.

Scroll to see replies

thank god i don't have this fetish.
That's a rather strange thing to do. But each to their own, I guess...
That's what you get with tresspassing on this boys only thread! :colonhash:
OP wanna get banned? this is some weird stuff right here...Kids avert ur eyes...wait...ur souls have been tarnished...:/
what the actual fffffffffffffffffffffffffffck
Original post by MinatoNamikaze
OP wanna get banned? this is some weird stuff right here...Kids avert ur eyes...wait...ur souls have been tarnished...:/

yeah by your profile pic

Spoiler

:getmecoat:
don't click this spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by ···
don't click this spoiler

Spoiler

haha...not funny :/
jk don't kill me brudda
Original post by MinatoNamikaze
haha...not funny :/
jk don't kill me brudda

gd edit

was just about to
Yeah and I pick my fingers and put smegma in my fingernails and lick it off, it's cheesy but tasty
Reply 12
You'll never understand how great it feels to be male when you're sniffing the ball sweat off your fingers.
I see sad little lives here
It always amuses me how some men are absolutely besotted with penises and balls.

I swear men spend more time thinking and talking about male genitalia than girls do.

Funny isn’t it.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 15
Better when you do a Guinness fart after a 3 day session and force an entire train cabin to inhale the guff.
The male species is weird af.

Quick Reply

Latest