The Student Room Group

cosplay advice

basically I'm cosplaying as Uraraka ochako from bnha.
I have her hair so I don't need to get a wig.
should I buy the training uniform, hoodie or should I buy the uniform?
They both are reasonably good prices and the hoodie I will wear again for casual and the uniform I will use again if I do another cosplay from that anime.

I have to order soon!
This is why you sort out your cosplay a long time before the con Haha

Original post by Anonme123
basically I'm cosplaying as Uraraka ochako from bnha.
I have her hair so I don't need to get a wig.
should I buy the training uniform, hoodie or should I buy the uniform?
They both are reasonably good prices and the hoodie I will wear again for casual and the uniform I will use again if I do another cosplay from that anime.

I have to order soon!
This is why you sort out your cosplay a long time before the con Haha

I'd probably get the uniform because you will probably be more recognisable as her.
I had to look up this character. Honestly you could go out and about in that leotard thing (or is it a 2 piece costume) and nobody would notice
Reply 3
'so im planning to cosplay ochako-' ZOOMS IN ur doing gods work

when i cosplayed todoroki i got the blazer and uniform first and then, like you say, i just had to get iidas wig and glasses and boom! i could cosplay him (which i enjoyed thoroughly, hes absolutely my favourite) too. the same goes for the training uniform, although i dont have one of those. you'll be recognized in both of those, so just get whichever you want, and get the other later if you want!

whats important is you enjoy it!
Reply 4
im always glad to hear about more mha cosplayers! im gonna cosplay izuku at a convention in may in the actual costume which ive never done before for any mha character and im stupidly excited for it.
Original post by todorokishouto
im always glad to hear about more mha cosplayers! im gonna cosplay izuku at a convention in may in the actual costume which ive never done before for any mha character and im stupidly excited for it.

I guess I will be on the look out for a deku cosplay at this ‘convention’

P.S I know it’s Comic Con 😂
Reply 7
Original post by hello_shawn
I had to look up this character. Honestly you could go out and about in that leotard thing (or is it a 2 piece costume) and nobody would notice

if youre refering to her costume, its insanely expensive, both to buy and make.

the character i like to cosplay? his costume: even more hellish. one site was selling it for £309. its an extremely chunky robot-like outfit.
Reply 8
Original post by Professional G
I guess I will be on the look out for a deku cosplay at this ‘convention’

P.S I know it’s Comic Con 😂

unfortunately not san diego, i cant afford that ;---;

its the one in london! mcm comic con :smile:
unfortunately not san diego, i cant afford that ;---;

its the one in london! mcm comic con :smile:

San Diego? I thought this was a british forum??

I meant the London Comic Con BTW lol
Original post by Professional G
San Diego? I thought this was a british forum??

I meant the London Comic Con BTW lol

SALJKDGKJIKSD my brain did an oopsie.

id love to go to the san diego one though, its probably the biggest one. expensive travel though
the good thing with mha is you have so many options. last con i was at, i did both days, one as school uniform iida and one as the outfit he wore in the two heroes film because it was essentially what i wore to prom with a white shirt and yellow tie.
you will probably find sites that sell pretty much every mha outfit known to man, even some from fanart. no manual (tenyas mentor from s2) costume though. i really am going to end up making that myself, huh.
SALJKDGKJIKSD my brain did an oopsie.

id love to go to the san diego one though, its probably the biggest one. expensive travel though

Most of the world would love to go to San Diego or New York comic con.

The London one is getting better tho. It’s actually pretty good. Hopefully in a few years time, we will get whole casts and even manga authors.

Quick Reply

Latest