Aqa English Language and English Literature

Watch
Kate23456712
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi all,
Anyone who has done the new specifaction 9-1 already, it would be great help if you could suggest how you got a grade 8-9 in English Literature and Language.

Any Resources would help or do that you have used in previous 2 years?
CinnamonSmol
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I recently wrote an article on TSR about A*s at English (both GCSE and alevels) On there I included my thread I created on getting 2 9's at GCSE with a master thread of GCSE specific help. Here's the link and hope it helps

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5790002
Kate23456712
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Thanks! I basically am terrible in section B English LAnguage paper 1 and paper 2. I don't why but when I start reading the question my mind goes black. It just doesn't come from me. I keep writing papragraphs and paragraphs on and on and i only get 22/40 in both papers. I don't know how people can write 2/3 paragraphs for Section B and get higher marks than me.

Thanks though for everyone sugestions till now.

It would be great if you could share your resoures for Literature which has noted for grades 8-9.
chaderooine12
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i got a grade 4
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (553)
33.99%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (671)
41.24%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (330)
20.28%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (73)
4.49%

Watched Threads