eeemilyw
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Hello,

I'm starting a primary education course at LTU in September 2019. I'm just wondering if anyone can give an example of roughly how many days/hours a week we actually spend in university.

I'm hoping to continue working at my current place, and ideally would like to figure out how many hours a week I am going to be able to work.

Thanks in advance!!
Emily
TSR_Ollie
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

Why do I do this?

The Universities forums get a lot of questions that are unanswered. This is often because the OP's thread got missed - bumping threads gives them another lease of life and frequently results in someone seeing it and being able to respond

If you would like to help with unanswered questions check out the first part of the list here and don't forget the second part of the list here.

Or if you have questions, get in touch with Puddles the Monkey.
EscapeTheVoid
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hi im starting in September too. Are you doing upper or lower primary.
http://www.leedstrinity.ac.uk/courses/term-dates
Hope this helps.
Anagarda
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hello

I hope you are both enjoying the course. Please can you tell me roughly what the weekly timetable involves ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Leeds Trinity University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Nov '20

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (416)
43.93%
No (98)
10.35%
I'm not old enough (433)
45.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed