Gcse history!!! Watch

Arilizx
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I need help...basically I have an exam on Tuesday and got told today, giving me 4 days to revise the FULL Germany topics. Is it possible?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Last edited by Arilizx; 1 week ago
a-rose02
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
With enough commitment, yes, it will be possible. Try and complete as many past paper questions as you can and find out which topics you need to look over more. Sketch a few rough mind maps if you need to, but PPQs will help you a lot. I’m presuming this is a mock by the sounds of things though, so there’s no need to worry too much. Do what you can, look over the topics you feel need addressing but don’t stress about not having enough time to make a whole pack of flashcards, rewrite notes etc. Just use the exam to look at where you’re at in the course and what you need to focus more on; you still have 2-3 months to get the rest of your revision in. Hope this helps!
Arilizx
Rep:
?
aww thanks so much I feel better now x
annycx
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Check to see if seneca have your topic with the right exam board, it’s quite useful for short term memory so could help you for your exam on Tuesday - best thing to do is to use seneca as a cool down after intense revision sessions it’s good for consolidating facts
Arilizx
Rep:
?
(Original post by annycx)
Check to see if seneca have your topic with the right exam board, it’s quite useful for short term memory so could help you for your exam on Tuesday - best thing to do is to use seneca as a cool down after intense revision sessions it’s good for consolidating facts
thank you So much x
New Wonder
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Arilizx)
I need help...basically I have an exam on Tuesday and got told today, giving me 4 days to revise the FULL Gbermany topics. Is it possible?
Yeah, I would say it is. Just focus on key points, try and remember specifics like dates and agreements and make sure you have a clear sense of the timeline. But don't stress too much. It's just a test.
Arilizx
Rep:
?
(Original post by New Wonder)
Yeah, I would say it is. Just focus on key points, try and remember specifics like dates and agreements and make sure you have a clear sense of the timeline. But don't stress too much. It's just a test.
Thanks for your support x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Birmingham City University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • Harper Adams University
    Animals and Veterinary Sciences Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (112)
17.58%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (68)
10.68%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (110)
17.27%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (93)
14.6%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (63)
9.89%
How can I be the best version of myself? (191)
29.98%

Watched Threads