Arilizx
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I need help...basically I have an exam on Tuesday and got told today, giving me 4 days to revise the FULL Germany topics. Is it possible?
Last edited by Arilizx; 2 years ago

a-rose02
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
With enough commitment, yes, it will be possible. Try and complete as many past paper questions as you can and find out which topics you need to look over more. Sketch a few rough mind maps if you need to, but PPQs will help you a lot. I’m presuming this is a mock by the sounds of things though, so there’s no need to worry too much. Do what you can, look over the topics you feel need addressing but don’t stress about not having enough time to make a whole pack of flashcards, rewrite notes etc. Just use the exam to look at where you’re at in the course and what you need to focus more on; you still have 2-3 months to get the rest of your revision in. Hope this helps!
Arilizx
Rep:
?
aww thanks so much I feel better now x
annycx
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Check to see if seneca have your topic with the right exam board, it’s quite useful for short term memory so could help you for your exam on Tuesday - best thing to do is to use seneca as a cool down after intense revision sessions it’s good for consolidating facts
Arilizx
Rep:
?
(Original post by annycx)
Check to see if seneca have your topic with the right exam board, it’s quite useful for short term memory so could help you for your exam on Tuesday - best thing to do is to use seneca as a cool down after intense revision sessions it’s good for consolidating facts
thank you So much x
New Wonder
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Arilizx)
I need help...basically I have an exam on Tuesday and got told today, giving me 4 days to revise the FULL Gbermany topics. Is it possible?
Yeah, I would say it is. Just focus on key points, try and remember specifics like dates and agreements and make sure you have a clear sense of the timeline. But don't stress too much. It's just a test.
Arilizx
Rep:
?
(Original post by New Wonder)
Yeah, I would say it is. Just focus on key points, try and remember specifics like dates and agreements and make sure you have a clear sense of the timeline. But don't stress too much. It's just a test.
Thanks for your support x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (170)
44.16%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (43)
11.17%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (31)
8.05%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (83)
21.56%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (36)
9.35%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (22)
5.71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed