Shamima Begums son, a death that brittish government could have prevented Watch

Qup
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Okay. That's cool.

Now the child can be with Allah, who will of course be a much better alternative guardian than her terrorist supporting mother.
Andrew97
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Name:  F01D044E-A2B9-4910-B308-0E86A2A4659D.jpeg
Views: 8
Size:  97.6 KB I feel I will be posting this a lot.
BlueIndigoViolet
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
we dont know if he is dead - feel bad for him to be born to such a vile "human" being - we should mourn the thousands of Yazidis, Christians, homosexuals etc. slaughtered by IS instead of mourning a hypothetical death (which may not be our fault - babies are born in places outside the UK lol) of a professed IS supporter - may he find a better place in heaven if this is the case.
scorpion95
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
The British government did nothing wrong, she decided to go against the British culture etc by joining isis. She decided to have to two kids prior who died so she should have leant that she shouldn't be having kids. We don't want her kind in this country let alone any other their offspring because they are a risk to the security of this country. She doesn't deserve to have kids and should never be allowed to, she should stay in the middle east as the west doesn't what her or what she stands for anywhere near here.
yudothis
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Cecelia Tallice)
If the reports are true that Shamima Begums son has died. Then that is a death that the brittish government could have prevented. She wanted to return to this country because she was worried about the health of her son. But the Home Secretary revoked her citizenship and stopped her returning. Therefore he is partially responsible for the unfortunate death of her child.
Some people shouldn't have kids, but we let them. I.e. we let kids face the consequences of *****y parents. Get over it.
MiszShorTea765
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by yudothis)
Some people shouldn't have kids, but we let them. I.e. we let kids face the consequences of *****y parents. Get over it.
One couldn’t simply snatch the baby off its mother so that the baby could have a better quality of life. It’s a very sad and unfortunate situation for the poor baby to be born in.

At least it’s in a better place now.
TaintedLight
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Plenty of people will die today, tomorrow and the day after. They will be living in UK too. The British Government can't save everyone. Esp those lives where the parent is a lunatic.
looloo2134
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...jones-killed1/

Another great mother who used her 12-year-old child as a human shield
YasudaSayo
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
i completely agree
999tigger
  • Answer Heroes
Report 2 weeks ago
You would have to wonder who put the baby in a refugee camp in Syria?
Was it the UK government or did she make extra effort to get herself there?
Why cant she take responsibility for her own actions?

You still dont know what the baby died of and whether it would have died anyway.
LeapingLucy
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I didn't agree with revoking her citizenship, but even if the government hadn't, they still weren't going to send anyone to go and get her and her son - he would still have died.

For at least 5 years they have been unable to provide consular assistance to Britons in Syria or to help anyone leave the country. It's too dangerous for British diplomats there.
Last edited by LeapingLucy; 2 weeks ago
Obolinda
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
The refugee camp was pretty **** then
Andrew97
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Name:  5DAF62D2-22E1-4201-B4BD-64AE75E3E295.jpeg
Views: 5
Size:  44.7 KB Shameful points scoring by Diane here.
Royal Oak
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
How much effort did the Netherlands put into getting the kid back?
Sammylou40
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Cecelia Tallice)
Making a point is worthless without justification. I hope those of you who were all for the revoking of her citizenship, take a long hard look at yourself. You didn’t think about her child that was as much a part of the situation as she was.
We’ve already listened enough to your blabber about “poor shamina begum”
And the majority said after your last sympathetic rant for an isis terrorist that her baby would willingly be taken back. Just not her. She could have handed the child over to be brought up in safety here. But instead her child was only a means to an end for her She used that poor little mite for her own agenda
Nobody wants her here. And no one but her has blood on her hands. If she was so worried then when child number 1 died she wouldn’t have had 2 and definitely not 3 But it suited her purpose, thinking it was key to getting her own way. How long do you think it’ll be before she’s pregnant again? Cos she’s certainly conniving enough.
The government is not responsible for this. Just her, only her and hopefully we’ll never see her here again
Royal Oak
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Sammylou40)
We’ve already listened enough to your blabber about “poor shamina begum”
And the majority said after your last sympathetic rant for an isis terrorist that her baby would willingly be taken back. Just not her. She could have handed the child over to be brought up in safety here. But instead her child was only a means to an end for her She used that poor little mite for her own agenda
Nobody wants her here. And no one but her has blood on her hands. If she was so worried then when child number 1 died she wouldn’t have had 2 and definitely not 3 But it suited her purpose, thinking it was key to getting her own way. How long do you think it’ll be before she’s pregnant again? Cos she’s certainly conniving enough.
The government is not responsible for this. Just her, only her and hopefully we’ll never see her here again
It really disgust me that these terrorist sympathisers care more about blaming the government than opening their eyes and realising this stupid woman brought all this upon herself and her children. Now she needs to lie in the bed she made and have the death of her children on her conscience forvere. I'll not be surprised if she pops up again in two years time with another kid and another attempt to get back into the UK. That is if she's still alive of course.
Sammylou40
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Royal Oak)
It really disgust me that these terrorist sympathisers care more about blaming the government than opening their eyes and realising this stupid woman brought all this upon herself and her children. Now she needs to lie in the bed she made and have the death of her children on her conscience forvere. I'll not be surprised if she pops up again in two years time with another kid and another attempt to get back into the UK. That is if she's still alive of course.
I completely agree with you

This poster has spent the last weeks moaning about how we’re all so mean about poor shamina begum.
Seems to me that people who care so much about her should perhaps go keep her company.....
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
It's not the responsibility of the British government to look after the child. She joined ISIS, she birthed the child, the responsibility is all hers, she's the one who conceived him knowing she was in an environment unsuitable for raising a child in a civilised manner. Your terrorist sympathy threads are laughable.
modifiedgenes
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Tell me this, if ISIS still held their territory, and were still enslaving the population, and the surrounding forces were not attacking them. Would this woman want to leave and come back to the UK then?

I doubt it.
Cecelia Tallice
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Andrew97)
Name:  F01D044E-A2B9-4910-B308-0E86A2A4659D.jpeg
Views: 8
Size:  97.6 KB I feel I will be posting this a lot.
You can post it as many times as you like...
It proves nothing. Why would a vulnerable 19 year old girl give up her only son. After loosing two other children? Especially considering ifs he went to the U.K. she wouldn’t be able to see him. I think you can’t possibly understand the love and protection that a mother has for her child, regardless of the situation.
If the Home Secretary had any understanding of compassion he wouldn’t try to break up a mother from her son. But his wish has been commanded now, only that child has lost his life as a direct co
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (128)
17.9%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (73)
10.21%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (123)
17.2%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (103)
14.41%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (70)
9.79%
How can I be the best version of myself? (218)
30.49%

Watched Threads