The Student Room Group

Question for korean lads x

Wha type of girls are korean guys into?
Reply 1
are you only interested in korean guys? this sounds like an extremely kboo-ish question, damn.

i've dated a korean guy. let me tell you one thing i know for certain - the majority of them, here in england, are not into kboos. and if they are, it's because they're needy and want any girl they can get. nobody likes a girl who fetishises their culture and ethnicity. keep in mind that in korea, girls who are kboos are often taken advantage of by guys who know they can get an easy shag from someone like that. change your mindset.

and if you aren't a kboo, my bad. your answer is: korean guys are into all sorts of girls. just like black guys are. or white guys. or indian guys. they're all different. some like shy girls, others like crazy freaks, they're all different and like different things. them being korean does not impact their taste in girls, especially if they were raised here.
Reply 2
Original post by qeachy
are you only interested in korean guys? this sounds like an extremely kboo-ish question, damn.

i've dated a korean guy. let me tell you one thing i know for certain - the majority of them, here in england, are not into kboos. and if they are, it's because they're needy and want any girl they can get. nobody likes a girl who fetishises their culture and ethnicity. keep in mind that in korea, girls who are kboos are often taken advantage of by guys who know they can get an easy shag from someone like that. change your mindset.

and if you aren't a kboo, my bad. your answer is: korean guys are into all sorts of girls. just like black guys are. or white guys. or indian guys. they're all different. some like shy girls, others like crazy freaks, they're all different and like different things. them being korean does not impact their taste in girls, especially if they were raised here.

Ooo that answers my question haha.. I’m not a kboo:smile:
I thought they’ll only go for other korean girls since most of them seem to stay in their culture x
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Ooo that answers my question haha.. I’m not a kboo:smile:
I thought they’ll only go for other korean girls since most of them seem to stay in their culture x

if you're interested in a certain korean guy, try and find out what he likes as a person. it's true that people are more inclined to date within their race, but that's not always the case. lots of them are open to different types of people - just try and get to know the person you like and find out. and don't be disheartened if he does prefer to stay within his culture - there are plenty more fish in the sea, and not all of them are korean. good luck x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending