Rabia76475
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Hi, I’ve recently done my mock exams, and now I need to revise. I have about 9 weeks before my actual exams, Am i really late to start revising? And also what time of day is best to revise, based on experience?
Last edited by Rabia76475; 11 months ago
Samia_29
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I would suggests as soon as you start the course do little bits of revision to keep all the topics you need to learn more fresh in your mind. I would say you left it a little bit late but as long as you revise with a good pace I think you could handle it
Rabia76475
Rep:
?
Thanks. I’m really stressed now because I don’t feel prepared at all.
(Original post by Samia_29)
I would suggests as soon as you start the course do little bits of revision to keep all the topics you need to learn more fresh in your mind. I would say you left it a little bit late but as long as you revise with a good pace I think you could handle it
Samia_29
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Oh no if you're stressed it will make revising much much harder and everything that you are revising won't actually stick with you
I suggests just start revising a bit more than usual but don't over exert yourself it won't do you any good.
Rabia76475
Rep:
?
Thanks so much. Really needed the encouragement
(Original post by Samia_29)
Oh no if you're stressed it will make revising much much harder and everything that you are revising won't actually stick with you
I suggests just start revising a bit more than usual but don't over exert yourself it won't do you any good.
Samia_29
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Your welcome! It felt good to encourage you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20

Has your university offer been reduced?