The Student Room Group

What is the most overrated food of all time?

Scroll to see replies

yeah, it makes the bread go all soggy because of the bean juice
Original post by BlueIndigoViolet
Beans on toast yuck - never got that, never will :s-smilie:
never tried it, don't think I ever will
Original post by yzanne
Oooo I love quiche! But only quiche lorraine weirdly enough! :smile:
Probably popcorn or any other pizza than dominoes. I find pizza too dry often and if it's not dominoes, I find it pointless to eat. Not because I'm a snob, simply because Dominoes is a lot juicier I find and the garlic dip is to diiieeee.

Popcorn is just a waste of energy to keep putting your hand in the bowl, it's bad for you, it doesn't fill you up, you have to share usually, there's always unpopped kernels at the end, it's greasy and doesn't taste that good. Sorry lol
Original post by 15nfulfsa
never tried it, don't think I ever will

It doesn't look too appetizing but it can be quite tasty imo. Give it a try, you might suprise yourself! :smile:
Foie Gras.

It tastes like $hit and the way it is made is unconscionable. Yet middle class trendies talk about it as if it is manna from heaven.
im open to suggestions, at least, I used to be, until I was told eating a chilli pepper whole was easy, and that it was a myth that they were spicy, and I believed my mates, and ate it whole, because they said It tasted nice, IT DIDNT :colonhash:
Original post by yzanne
It doesn't look too appetizing but it can be quite tasty imo. Give it a try, you might suprise yourself! :smile:
try butterkist popcorn though. the already cooked ones. £100 guarantee you will change your mind
Original post by yzanne
Probably popcorn or any other pizza than dominoes. I find pizza too dry often and if it's not dominoes, I find it pointless to eat. Not because I'm a snob, simply because Dominoes is a lot juicier I find and the garlic dip is to diiieeee.

Popcorn is just a waste of energy to keep putting your hand in the bowl, it's bad for you, it doesn't fill you up, you have to share usually, there's always unpopped kernels at the end, it's greasy and doesn't taste that good. Sorry lol
im open to suggestions, at least, I used to be, until I was told eating a chilli pepper whole was easy, and that it was a myth that they were spicy, and I believed my mates, and ate it whole, because they said It tasted nice, IT DIDNT :colonhash:

Damn that's rough. Well, I'm not lying haha!
try butterkist popcorn though. the already cooked ones. £100 guarantee you will change your mind

That's the one my family gets! Sorry, it just doesn't do it for me!

Spoiler

ok ill try it if you try butterkist popcorn with the red packaging.
Original post by yzanne
Damn that's rough. Well, I'm not lying haha!
Reply 50
Sensations
wdum?
Original post by HS2030
Sensations
Reply 52
Wait are you serious
Original post by Obolinda
Meat

Every food. Food's overrated. Rather just take special tablets and be done with all the fuss.
Reply 53
The crisps. They just taste like over peppered ready salted LOL
wdum?
Original post by HS2030
Wait are you serious

yep :h:
oh right yeah same
Original post by HS2030
The crisps. They just taste like over peppered ready salted LOL
i get you, but what happens if you take the wrong pill, and you take one that ends up killing you because you are allergic to it?
Reply 57

Good. because you're the first person I've met who agrees with my opinion x
ok ill try it if you try butterkist popcorn with the red packaging.

What, the toffee one?
i get you, but what happens if you take the wrong pill, and you take one that ends up killing you because you are allergic to it?

Then I die? This could still happen with ordinary food, lol.

Quick Reply

Latest