The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Edge hill residential 2019

I've just applied for the social sciences course. i was just wondering how likely it is that I'll be accepted and when people normally find out when they've been accepted.
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Original post by Nerd_101
I've just applied for the social sciences course. i was just wondering how likely it is that I'll be accepted and when people normally find out when they've been accepted.

Hi,

It's great to hear you've applied to our Summer Residential! Applications are based on a few factors, but it's largely about the availability of the course. I can't say for certain whether you'll be accepted or not, but we consider all applications as long as they meet the criteria (i.e. they're a Year 12 student). I'm sorry I can't be more specific than that! You should hear back from our Education Liaison team by mid-April.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Alex
Hi

The Summer Residentials are fully funded by the university. The only thing not covered is travel to and from the residential.

Rebecca
has anybody applied for Health Professionals (eg Nursing, Midwifery and etc) this july 29-aug 1?
I have! did you get a place????
yeh i did. omg. which one did u apply? x
Original post by emily171001
I have! did you get a place????
Children's nursing
Original post by rooosseeee
yeh i did. omg. which one did u apply? x
Anyone apply for history, I just got it ?
Reply 9
Anyone else applied for Music Production (week 1: 29th july to 1st aug)? I got a place but i don't know anyone who is going!
Original post by rooosseeee
has anybody applied for Health Professionals (eg Nursing, Midwifery and etc) this july 29-aug 1?

omg i got a place for this! did you?
yeah i did.
Original post by nicolelorraineee
omg i got a place for this! did you?
Reply 12
Omg yh I just got accepted is anyone doing the law one?

Quick Reply