The Student Room Group

Concert at heaven age 15

Hi I have recently bought two tickets for me and my friend aged 15years old to go and see a concert in heaven in April. The venue says 14+ only and under 16s must be accompanied. It also says all under 21s must show id. Is there any way of us getting in for example like asking an adult outside who is going to the concert to pretend to be our parent or by making fake id ?? Would that work thanks xxx
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Anna_dcliff
Hi I have recently bought two tickets for me and my friend aged 15years old to go and see a concert in heaven in April. The venue says 14+ only and under 16s must be accompanied. It also says all under 21s must show id. Is there any way of us getting in for example like asking an adult outside who is going to the concert to pretend to be our parent or by making fake id ?? Would that work thanks xxx

Is this Heaven as in the gay club in London? Fake ID would be a bad idea, if it is that club they'll have ID scanners which can tell if it's real or not. Your best bet is find someone already going that will act as your accompanying adult. Check if there's a facebook event for it, and maybe ask there? If not, you could ask someone in the queue. But I wouldn't ask them to pretend to be your parent, maybe ask them to act as a friend or something.
Reply 2
Ok thankyou we’ll try that we’re seeing a concert in heaven (not a gay nightclub that night)
Original post by umbrellala
Is this Heaven as in the gay club in London? Fake ID would be a bad idea, if it is that club they'll have ID scanners which can tell if it's real or not. Your best bet is find someone already going that will act as your accompanying adult. Check if there's a facebook event for it, and maybe ask there? If not, you could ask someone in the queue. But I wouldn't ask them to pretend to be your parent, maybe ask them to act as a friend or something.
Original post by Anna_dcliff
Ok thankyou we’ll try that we’re seeing a concert in heaven (not a gay nightclub that night)

I realise it won't be a nightclub that night haha just wanted to make sure it's the same place I was thinking of because if it usually operates as a club they will have the technology to check your ID :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest