TSR Interactive Planner

Watch this thread
CharlT03
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Is there any way to undo on the Interactive Planner on this site because I just spent an hour and a half editing my schedule for it to undo everything and reset the study sessions back to the (really aweful) automatic placements for the entire schedule? I did not press the reset study sessions button I simply removed one session of Chemistry in one of the weeks I have exams. Please help.
Lemur14
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
The Learn Ranger any suggestions?
The Learn Ranger
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Lemur14
(Original post by CharlT03)
Is there any way to undo on the Interactive Planner on this site because I just spent an hour and a half editing my schedule for it to undo everything and reset the study sessions back to the (really aweful) automatic placements for the entire schedule? I did not press the reset study sessions button I simply removed one session of Chemistry in one of the weeks I have exams. Please help.
This sounds incredibly frustrating - so sorry. And there is no way of reverting to previous versions of the planner I'm afraid.

We are aware of a bug at the moment that deletes some future study sessions in a subject when one is deleted. We are working on this but it won't be fixed for a week or so.

But it doesn't sound like this is happening in your case - study sessions aren't being deleted, they're moving?? The planner should only revert to the automated study sessions when a change is made and the 'recalculate' button is pressed.

As I understand it, you deleted a study session and the whole planner altered? Did it remove any sessions you had added manually? Sorry to ask you these questions when you are so frustrated but I'm trying to get to the bottom of this so we can try and replicate the issue.
CharlT03
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Yeah, so what happened was I had previously added the half term holiday that lies inbetween my GCSEs but for some reason whether it was my fault or it just messed up, the holiday was added over the week I had intended and the two weeks before that (weeks that I had exams on). So I tried - and successfully - moved the holiday so it was only the correct week and continued editing my planner from earlier weeks (from before the exam dates). When I had done all of that planning I came to plan the first week of the exams (which the holiday had accidentaly been placed on before but wasn't there now) but it had deleted the school day things for each day because the holiday was there before; the exams were still there but revision sessions had been automatically placed inbetween each exam because the school day wasnt there to stop it. Then I added the school daysback in but on the Thursday where I had a chemistry exam, it replaced my exam with the school day instead of just mapping under it like it had done with the other exams on other days. I tried to put the chemistry exam back by dragging one of the boxes from underneath the planner but then I realised that this was just a study session for that exam so I removed that. I figured that I probably need to add the exam again from the top "Edit Exams" pop-up so I do this and once I did this, that's when all of the sessions reset back to the automated study sessions from all the weeks that I had just planned (from now to the exams). I have since redone my study sessions and saving them as I mentioned above so you don't need to worry about my timetable or previous versions for me but I just don't want this to happen to anyone else. Thanks for helping!

(Original post by The Learn Ranger)
Lemur14

This sounds incredibly frustrating - so sorry. And there is no way of reverting to previous versions of the planner I'm afraid.

We are aware of a bug at the moment that deletes some future study sessions in a subject when one is deleted. We are working on this but it won't be fixed for a week or so.

But it doesn't sound like this is happening in your case - study sessions aren't being deleted, they're moving?? The planner should only revert to the automated study sessions when a change is made and the 'recalculate' button is pressed.

As I understand it, you deleted a study session and the whole planner altered? Did it remove any sessions you had added manually? Sorry to ask you these questions when you are so frustrated but I'm trying to get to the bottom of this so we can try and replicate the issue.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (56)
26.92%
As I expected (66)
31.73%
Harder (78)
37.5%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.85%

Watched Threads