Quantity Surveying Course Watch

Katka87
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi, Im currently doing HNC construction at London Southbank and planning on doing a top up degree in quantity surveying from Sep'19. Im wondering: is it worth staying at LSBU or choosing a diff university to finish my degree? I went to open day at Westminster university and the course they offer is in QS and Commercial Management. LSBU is only QS degree. Which one is better in terms of employability, support and teaching? I'm studying part time and have my student fiance in place, meaning my current employer is not paying for my uni. I work as AQS in Rail at the moment on a commercial side but havent decided if I want to stick to Rail or move to construction when Im done with uni. What are your thoughts on either university, which one is best? Thanks
shaunak.98
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Hi Katka87, Please see the below link for LSBU's Commercial Management (Quantity Surveying) BSc (Hons):http://www.lsbu.ac.uk/courses/course...g-bsc-honsHope this helps.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (149)
18.53%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (79)
9.83%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (136)
16.92%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (114)
14.18%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (79)
9.83%
How can I be the best version of myself? (247)
30.72%

Watched Threads