Can’t get penis or dildo in without lube Watch

Sglider
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So..I had sex for the first time last week. It hurt A LOT. It didn’t just feel like stretching, it felt like a piece of wood jabbing it’s way into my vagina and rubbing against it. Also, he couldn’t get it all the way in. It just wouldn’t go any farther. It was like hitting a wall (which was especially painful). Afterwards I was sore and nauseous all day with a dull throbbing pain. I feared something was wrong so I tried with a dildo. I was relaxed but it still wouldn’t go far in. I got lube and eventually got it all the way in. Why can’t I insert even a dildo without lube? I had orgasmed just before so I was wet.
JTfoxlove
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
When you're starting out such experiences are very common. There's nothing you've said here that sounds concerning to me.

Lots of people have to use lube, particularly if their vagina is not used to being penetrated and they are nervous. Slow and gentle are important with lots of relaxation, communication and fun. If you get nervous or are not relaxed your body will make penetration difficult and possibly painful. It's also important for your partner to be considerate.

If you do have any concerns pop into your doctors for a chat, you could also talk contraceptives while you are there.
DrawTheLine
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Sglider)
So..I had sex for the first time last week. It hurt A LOT. It didn’t just feel like stretching, it felt like a piece of wood jabbing it’s way into my vagina and rubbing against it. Also, he couldn’t get it all the way in. It just wouldn’t go any farther. It was like hitting a wall (which was especially painful). Afterwards I was sore and nauseous all day with a dull throbbing pain. I feared something was wrong so I tried with a dildo. I was relaxed but it still wouldn’t go far in. I got lube and eventually got it all the way in. Why can’t I insert even a dildo without lube? I had orgasmed just before so I was wet.
It's likely your body was tensing up because of the new experience, which is fairly common. Make sure you do enough foreplay beforehand to help your body get really relaxed. Some women also just don't naturally produce a lot of lubrication and so lube is the only option, which is fine too. If it means you can have a good sex life, then use it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (128)
17.9%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (73)
10.21%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (123)
17.2%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (103)
14.41%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (70)
9.79%
How can I be the best version of myself? (218)
30.49%

Watched Threads