The Student Room Group

Computer Science with PwC 2019 OFFER HOLDERS

I just thought I would make a forum for everyone who got an offer for this year’s entry at Leeds or Birmingham or both for Computer Science Degree apprenticeship so we can get to know the cohort better because there doesn’t seem to be one. Feel free to chat here if your offer is from the other universities PwC are partnering with like Belfast, or if you’re interested in knowing how the admissions process went.
Peace :wink:✌🏽
Original post by asmaisthename
I just thought I would make a forum for everyone who got an offer for this year’s entry at Leeds or Birmingham or both for Computer Science Degree apprenticeship so we can get to know the cohort better because there doesn’t seem to be one. Feel free to chat here if your offer is from the other universities PwC are partnering with like Belfast, or if you’re interested in knowing how the admissions process went.
Peace :wink:✌🏽

I am interested to know how the process went. Im assuming you did the computer science with PwC partnership degree apprentishsip. Was the game-based assessment timed? For example the 'safe' questions where you have to unlock the 'safe'?
Reply 2
Ive started this forum for all the offer holders starting in 2020 for the PwC degree apprenticeship in digital and technology solutions. i couldn't find one so i started one, feel free to chat there and ask any questions https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6654774
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 3
I have made a big mistake and applied to the standard computer science BSc for September 2021 entry, is there any way I would be able to transfer to the PwC degree apprenticeship when I get to university
Reply 4
Hello, is there anyone got BSc Computer Science with Digital Technology Partnership - Degree Apprenticeship with PwC offer in 2020, I have some questions about the predicted grade of it.

I saw the university’s website shows that the entry requirements are AAA for a-level, I am wondering that the actual predicted grade requirement of it, maybe is there anyone can help me with the question
Reply 5
Hello, is there anyone got BSc Computer Science with Digital Technology Partnership - Degree Apprenticeship with PwC offer in 2020, I have some questions about the predicted grade of it.

I saw the university’s website shows that the entry requirements are AAA for a-level, I am wondering that the actual predicted grade requirement of it, maybe is there anyone can help me with the question.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending