The Student Room Group

Geography/Geology Work Experience?

Hey just wondering if anyone has any ideas what I can do. My work experience week is from 20th May 2019 to 24th May 2019 and I’m in year 12. I know this is a little late to sort it out, so sorry for that. I’m also open to geography work experience if anyone has any ideas. I was thinking about contacting a museum and asking - what do you think? Any ideas welcome thanks so much
Original post by Tolly
Hey just wondering if anyone has any ideas what I can do. My work experience week is from 20th May 2019 to 24th May 2019 and I’m in year 12. I know this is a little late to sort it out, so sorry for that. I’m also open to geography work experience if anyone has any ideas. I was thinking about contacting a museum and asking - what do you think? Any ideas welcome thanks so much

Contacting a museum would be a good idea, another option would be emailing any local universities and asking if you could do some work experience or work shadowing there. Don't hold your breath, because getting work experience in science is difficult at the best of times, but I think this would probably be your best call :smile:
Reply 2
Will do! Thanks :biggrin:
Original post by Plagioclase
Contacting a museum would be a good idea, another option would be emailing any local universities and asking if you could do some work experience or work shadowing there. Don't hold your breath, because getting work experience in science is difficult at the best of times, but I think this would probably be your best call :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending