I feel abandoned and nobody cares about me Watch

This discussion is closed.
#love2learn
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by ThatOldGuy)
Hence the 'Could be'. He could just be engaging in attention seeking behaviour and emotional manipulation.
No i'm not and i'm a girl ok.
U don't get it so there's no point in explaining it to u.
CoolCavy
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ThatOldGuy)
Hence the 'Could be'. He could just be engaging in attention seeking behaviour and emotional manipulation.
Yes and despite common misconceptions that isn't what BPD is. We aren't all attention seeking and manipulative. Such a toxic stereotype.
OP is 15 anyway so BPD isn't relevant to this thread.
#love2learn
Rep:
?
(Original post by CoolCavy)
Yes and despite common misconceptions that isn't what BPD is. We aren't all attention seeking and manipulative. Such a toxic stereotype.
OP is 15 anyway so BPD isn't relevant to this thread.
What is BPD?
CoolCavy
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by #love2learn)
What is BPD?
Borderline personality disorder. It's not a fun time.
CoolCavy
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
OP do you want this thread moved over to mental health? People often say silly things in the chat forum.
Try not to worry about the PM's, I do when my favourite people don't respond to me in general but try to remember that the pm function is quite clunky to use and not very intuitive. It's not as easy as say an instant messanger so some people put off reply because it's more effort.
furryface12
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Okay I've cleared this thread up now. Please keep it on topic and trying to help the OP, and remember that TSR is not the place for diagnoses too. That's what doctors are for.

OP, if you still want the thread closing I can do that. Or we can wait and see if you get some more useful replies. Hope you're okay
#love2learn
Rep:
?
(Original post by furryface12)
Okay I've cleared this thread up now. Please keep it on topic and trying to help the OP, and remember that TSR is not the place for diagnoses too. That's what doctors are for.

OP, if you still want the thread closing I can do that. Or we can wait and see if you get some more useful replies. Hope you're okay
No I don't want this thread anymore. Could you close it. Plz
I don't even wanna look at this thread anymore cause it hurt.
furryface12
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by #love2learn)
No I don't want this thread anymore. Could you close it. Plz
I don't even wanna look at this thread anymore cause it hurt.
Will do. Sorry it hurt you, PM me if you want. If you can talk to someone in real life about how you feel too that may help- a friend or teacher or whoever. Your school should have some kind of support for people struggling and might be able to arrange for you to see someone that will listen and try to help you a bit. Sorry reaching out on TSR made things worse :/
Last edited by furryface12; 1 week ago
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (89)
16.57%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (55)
10.24%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (96)
17.88%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (81)
15.08%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (54)
10.06%
How can I be the best version of myself? (162)
30.17%

Watched Threads