The Student Room Group

Jealous female friend?

My friend she never uses me for favours or really any positive attention, we like spending time together. Guys buy her free food, and she usually splits it with me and laughs at the guys.

Whenever I check out a girl or I am flirting with some, she usually gets really mad at me. Typical complaints "How are you talking to such degrading girls?", "Those girls are ugly!", "Why do you like them so much?". Now once I said that I didn't like them, and she seemed kinda less angry - but teased me for talking to them. But this new girl I said was cooler than her, she got kinda angry and said that I keep going for bad girls.

What is her issue? Like does she want me to stay single or something?! She's clearly not using me for anything, considering she's never asked for any favours.

I'm 18 and so is she btw.
Sounds like she likes you.
she might actually feel like the other girls are bad for you? because sometimes girls know more about other girls and she could just care for you a lot. or she likes you.
Reply 3
Original post by duskyskyblue
she might actually feel like the other girls are bad for you? because sometimes girls know more about other girls and she could just care for you a lot. or she likes you.

She knows I'm not interested in long term relationships with those girls. She always calls them ****s LOL.
doesnt stop her from being jealous tho. when my bf hugs other girls i do feel a twinge of jealousy even though i trust him and knows hed never cheat. so it could still be her liking you and getting jealous. is she like this with other friends?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending