The Student Room Group

History AQA help

I am doing the industrialisation and the people part of the a level and i am so confused. My teacher is useless, they don't know what to do when we ask them a question they will just look in the textbook to find an "answer" that's not even relevant, and their lessons are to make notes from the textbook. Everyone is too shy to say anything to anyone about how bad they are (my class is really small). It's at the point where nobody in the class knows what to do. I need help with teaching the course to myself. I'd really like to pass this subject as i am thinking of taking it at uni, but at the moment that seems impossible. Does anyone know of any resources i can use to do this? I have tried searching for them myself but the only relevant results that come up is the textbook and past papers. And i already have the textbook. There aren't even any revision guides that i can find either.
If anyone has any advice on teaching myself the course, or of any resources i can use, i would appreciate it very much. Thank u :smile:
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 1
youtube... Matthew langbrige. the only way I think that'll help is youtube videos. I really do feel for you, don't stress x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending