Netanyahu says Israel is for Jews not Arabs Watch

AperfectBalance
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
The land is rightfully British, we should have never let this happen.
Mohamed SaIah
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by AperfectBalance)
The land is rightfully British, we should have never let this happen.
https://youtu.be/p5IJnam54JA
Lololies
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Netanyahu's party puts out anti-race mixing ads to encourage Jews not to mix with Arabs

But when Netnayahu visits DC, all the Democrats and Republicans applaud him.

I guess we're not all equal for what is racism for others, certainly isn't for them.
Lala143
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Jews claimed the Jerusalem and took it from the Palestinians!Modern-day colonization and it should not be tolerated!
mojojojo101
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I think you'll find that absolutely everyone in this thread is an anti-Semite.
AntiGentilisim
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
The biggest bigots are the anti-hate anti-semite fighting Jews in Britain and the rest of the West because they're there to silence critics of Israel, and influence of Jewish lobbies have on geopolitics

To put it simply your politicians always do what the Jews want and anything else is unacceptable.

antigentilisim preades antisemitism

why don't people talk about that?

Some tolerant 'chosen people' showing how they feel about non-Jews

Name:  racism.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  34.5 KB
TheNamesBond.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
'Hey you're being anti semitic, we don't tolerate that, thay is wrong, btw Arabs, fu*k off we don't like you'.
admonit
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by L i b)
This is the weakness of all forms of identity politics. When you start to define a people around which a state is based, you explicitly endorse an orthodox culture, identity or whatever else. Netanyahu is taking that to an extreme, but entirely logical, conclusion.

I generally find myself speaking in defence of Israel. It is basically a liberal democracy in an area where they are few and far between and they are too often criticised for their military responses to situations that no other state would tolerate. But this sort of rhetoric, this branch of what is essentially strong Zionism, I do not like.

It's worth looking at the wider quote though, since I suspect people may well read what they want to see into it. He said: “an important correction: Israel is not a country of all its citizens. According to the Nation-State Law that we passed, Israel is the nation-state of the Jewish nation – and its alone. As you wrote, there is no problem with Arab citizens – they have equal rights like everybody and the Likud government has invested in the Arab sector more than any other government.”

That, to me, is still a uncomfortable thing to say. But is it categorically different from how many other states see themselves?
Israel was created not just as another liberal democracy, but as a Jewish state, in the first place.
admonit
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by anarchism101)
His choice of pronouns is particularly interesting and revealing - he refers to the Jewish people as "it", rather than "they"/"them". Jews are, in his mind, a single actor of one mind, not a diverse collection of millions of different individuals.
There is no "it" in Hebrew.
thestudent33
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by akbar0123)
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...lity-1.7003348

But hang on, all this time the pro-Israel conservatives have been reassuring us that Israel isn’t an apartheid state and Arab “Israelis” are actually treated equally to Jews and don’t need their own homeland...
This whole issue is disgusting. Okay, okay the Jews need their own land - they've been displaced after the holocaust and whatever. But why on earth would you invade somebody else's land and start getting rid of them?

Aren't they doing exactly what Hitler tried to do to them?

They should stop seeking sympathy for their kind if that's the case.
thestudent33
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by TheNamesBond.)
'Hey you're being anti semitic, we don't tolerate that, thay is wrong, btw Arabs, fu*k off we don't like you'.
Lol, that's the reality of these people.
Andrew97
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
He doesn’t help matters does he?
WhiteWiIIWin
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
God bless Israel and Zionism

I wish Europe had more leaders like Nentanyahu
BlueIndigoViolet
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by WhiteWiIIWin)
God bless Israel and Zionism

I wish Europe had more leaders like Nentanyahu
:troll: you're other posts are frankly disgusting, and we don't need more Netanyahu's - a corrupt leader taking Israel away from secularism and a state for all peoples.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (128)
17.9%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (73)
10.21%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (123)
17.2%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (103)
14.41%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (70)
9.79%
How can I be the best version of myself? (218)
30.49%

Watched Threads