How long does dianette take to work for acne? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I’ve only just started taking dianette for my acne as lately it’s gotten really bad. I was put on antibiotics and have tried topical treatments etc but nothing worked so my doctor recommended the contraceptive pill. I’ve never been on one before so I’m just curious does it actually improve acne and if it works for me when would I realistically see improvements (I’m very impatient haha).
social_chemist
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’ve only just started taking dianette for my acne as lately it’s gotten really bad. I was put on antibiotics and have tried topical treatments etc but nothing worked so my doctor recommended the contraceptive pill. I’ve never been on one before so I’m just curious does it actually improve acne and if it works for me when would I realistically see improvements (I’m very impatient haha).
we are literally the same person. I have tried several antibiotics but they don't work and I scared of taking the pill. superdrugs has this night serum for acne that works.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by social_chemist)
we are literally the same person. I have tried several antibiotics but they don't work and I scared of taking the pill. superdrugs has this night serum for acne that works.
I think I’ve heard of it before, is it called the calm skin rescue gel? The only thing is I’ve got to be quite careful with products I use as I have sensitive skin (sooo annoying when having acne).
social_chemist
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I think I’ve heard of it before, is it called the calm skin rescue gel? The only thing is I’ve got to be quite careful with products I use as I have sensitive skin (sooo annoying when having acne).
yes it is that one haha. oh right, that's annoying. try using aloe Vera gel. or ask the doctor for duac
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by social_chemist)
yes it is that one haha. oh right, that's annoying. try using aloe Vera gel. or ask the doctor for duac
I’ve tried duac for like 8 weeks and it didn’t work haha and I use aloe Vera every night but I’ll give the Superdrug one a try , Thank you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (164)
18.45%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (90)
10.12%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (148)
16.65%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (129)
14.51%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (85)
9.56%
How can I be the best version of myself? (273)
30.71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed