I hate my Apprenticeship help Watch

tsk1240
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I hate my apprenticeship, my boss is really intimidating and 50% of the job i'm doing sales even though i'm supposed to be doing digital marketing. I am 6 months into it and will be able to finish it in the 12-15 month mark but it's making me feel horrible. I have already quit one apprenticeship as the role wasn't right for me and i think quitting again would make me look bad to future employers..should i just stick it out even though it's so bad or quit?
teachingfuture
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
The best thing to do would be to confront it head on. I know this might sound like an impossible thing to do but believe me, the more you do it the more you'll be able to handle these situations in the future. There's been so many times I've felt completely disrespected and I've just had to maintain my standards and confront the person. It has worked every time and completely changed the situation.

If not, you'll just have to do what makes you happy. If you can stick it out and it's going to be beneficial to you then just take one day at a time. If not, leave respectfully and you will work something out. No job is worth feeling horrible!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (89)
16.6%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (55)
10.26%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (96)
17.91%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (81)
15.11%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (54)
10.07%
How can I be the best version of myself? (161)
30.04%

Watched Threads