Penis worries Watch

Author999
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So I turned 18 recently and my penis is only around 2.5-3 inches when hard and very thin, I’m nervous to show it to any girl that I know if we were going to do stuff.
Last edited by DrawTheLine; 1 week ago
IRA_pepe
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
just take testosterone supplements
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
JTfoxlove
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Well that is smaller than average but isn't an unusual size or one that will impact basic functions.

I'd pop along to your doctor to talk to them about it. They can run a couple tests to see if there is anything else at work or something in which they can offer some sort of treatment.

The bigger issue for you is going to be confidence. It's important to remember that: penis size does not mean you are good in bed, most women don't climax from penetration alone, lots of people with small penises have great sex lives and have happy successful family lives.

Testosterone supplements will have no positive impact on a healthy individual whose body is creating normal levels of testosterone but happens to naturally have a smaller than average penis. A quick test at your doctor can confirm if such a treatment will have any positive effect. Such treatment must come from a medical practitioner to be safe and effective.
Last edited by JTfoxlove; 1 week ago
DrawTheLine
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Author999)
So I turned 18 recently and my penis is only around 2.5-3 inches when hard and very thin, I’m nervous to show it to any girl that I know if we were going to do stuff.
I've removed the last part of your post because that isn't allowed on TSR. If it's affecting your sex life and self-esteem then you can see your doctor who can give you some helpful advice. Generally it matters what you do with it more than the size.
Brandon Jamieson
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
bruh tbh bruh its not that small. Mines is 2 inch and i think thats about average, people just say theres is bigger but they really lying
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
too bad bro you aint getting any gyals if you dont have tha mandingo ting yknw?
Malenurseqwe
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Male nurse here so said before seen thousands,, that's not particularly small, seen some big strong confident lads with gf on wife, its your confidence need to work on, it's large enough for intercourse so that's not an issue, shout if you want to ask anything
t.walters
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You're part of the 3-inch gang now pal
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (128)
17.9%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (73)
10.21%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (123)
17.2%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (103)
14.41%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (70)
9.79%
How can I be the best version of myself? (218)
30.49%

Watched Threads