Dnipro uni in ukraine Watch

Darya.gh
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Did you apply through agency or urself? Or maybe you are an agency yourself, cause one person from an agency told me the exact same sentence.
(Original post by Ace_star)
its multiple choice exam and takes about 3 month to get ready for it
Ace_star
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I wish I was lol. so I don't need to pay them the agency fees
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I just wanted make sure am not the only Brit there that's why I join this forum.
shiviyy
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Darya.gh)
Hi guys,
I am planning to go there, I just wanted to know is there anyone going there and is it GMC recognised? Do you guys know anyone that has been graduated and working in UK?
hey, I'm thinking about going there myself. from what I have seen and researched, the qualification is fully recognised in the UK but you do have to take an entrance exam in order to register yourself for GDC/GMC. and the exam itself is not hard considering it only tests you on your degree...
Darya.gh
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Lol, thanks for your help anyways
I wish I was lol. so I don't need to pay them the agency fees
Darya.gh
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Yeah, they saying test will be easy as long as you are good in English which I guess all of us from UK are. How are you planning to apply if you do? Is agency the only option?
(Original post by shiviyy)
hey, I'm thinking about going there myself. from what I have seen and researched, the qualification is fully recognised in the UK but you do have to take an entrance exam in order to register yourself for GDC/GMC. and the exam itself is not hard considering it only tests you on your degree...
shiviyy
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Darya.gh)
Yeah, they saying test will be easy as long as you are good in English which I guess all of us from UK are. How are you planning to apply if you do? Is agency the only option?
I'm planning to apply trough agency because it's so much easier...like from the start of the course to helping you register in UK, they will help us so for me, it's just a better option. I've visited Dnipro too, to check out the city, institute and the agency so everything that they've said to me, does check out in person haha
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Am thinking of flying to Kiev then Kiev to Dnipro on train. how much will the train ticket cost.

BTW if you try to email Dnipro directly they will refer you back to Medlinks
shiviyy
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Am thinking of flying to Kiev then Kiev to Dnipro on train. how much will the train ticket cost.

BTW if you try to email Dnipro directly they will refer you back to Medlinks
I got flights all the way to Dnipro so not sure about the train tickets.
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I was thinking of going in may to Kiev to check it out. Dnipro direct its pricey. but yea in September Dnipro direct is cheap. its about £10 from Kiev train to Dnipro but i wanted to double check
shiviyy
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
yeah we paid a lot... because we booked it like a few days before we were going too. prices in September are decent.
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, I am considering graduate dentistry at Dnipro for dept 2019 entry. Is anyone else also thinking about this?
is the teaching decent there?
hi there I've applied for graduate entry too. they are saying October 1. I really wanted to speak to somr senior students
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
I’m here now, in second year, it’s okay very different to UK university, what year are you thinking of entering?
Hi, I am considering graduate dentistry at Dnipro for dept 2019 entry. Is anyone else also thinking about this?
is the teaching decent there?
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
who's coming from uk
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
So you don’t have any assignments, they have weekly tests for each subject, not all the teachers speak fluent English but they’re good enough for you to understand. Aslong as you’re prepared to work hard you should be fine. As of right now there’s 5 British dentistry students, hopefully more to come, I would also say if you’re considering applying apply directly through Nest Academy not Medlink students
(Original post by Haroonjamil)
In what way is it different to a UK university? I want to apply for 2019 entry
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
its too late for that I've gone through medlinks no one told me. I am paying £1750 agency fees. £3000 per year for 4 years and £3000 to skip the first year
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
dnipro recommend me to go through medlinks
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
That’s not too bad, you’ll still be dealing with Nest Academy anyway, Medlink is kind of like the middle man, but atleast he’s given you the cheaper tuition fees, most people heee from Medlink had to pay $5500 for tuition fees, even though the rest of students pay less, because the extra money goes towards equilvolation fees. If you haven’t already paid for skipping the first year I would recommend not paying it and trying to negotiate it when you get here with Nest because they’ll be sorting it out anyway not Osman
its too late for that I've gone through medlinks no one told me. I am paying £1750 agency fees. £3000 per year for 4 years and £3000 to skip the first year
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
Where abouts in the UK is everyone coming from?
(Original post by Haroonjamil)
Me!
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
they have not taken any money off me apart from the £750. at what point do they ask for the first year fees
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 31 Jul '19
  • Staffordshire University
    Postgraduate open event - Stoke-on-Trent campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 7 Aug '19
  • University of Derby
    Foundation Open Event Further education
    Wed, 7 Aug '19

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (161)
17.75%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (78)
8.6%
No I am happy with my course choice (540)
59.54%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (128)
14.11%

Watched Threads