http://medinstitut.dp.ua/en/diractorate.html
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Last edited by this-unnie; 4 weeks ago
sidge2222
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hiya everyone. I’ve recently started looking into this and it kinda seems too good to be true. I currently have a bsc in Dental Therapy and I’ve been told I could enter straight into Year 3 of Dentistry. Is there anybody else thinking of joining straight into year 3?
Ace_star
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I got offered the same with no degree lol but I declined it and instead am going in the 2nd year instead. I already have my letter of acceptance
88KEYz_
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi I'm also looking to study 3rd year grad medicine and went through medilink! People who have also gone through medilink, how long did it take for them to process everything?
Khalid_Loh
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
There were some people who said would do 3rd yeard entry
(Original post by sidge2222)
Hiya everyone. I’ve recently started looking into this and it kinda seems too good to be true. I currently have a bsc in Dental Therapy and I’ve been told I could enter straight into Year 3 of Dentistry. Is there anybody else thinking of joining straight into year 3?
this-unnie
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by 88KEYz_)
Hi I'm also looking to study 3rd year grad medicine and went through medilink! People who have also gone through
medilink, how long did it take for them to process everything?
3 months
sidge2222
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I spoke to the GDC recently just to make sure the qualification is recognised, which it is. However, we would be required to take the ORE, and the guy on the phone said that the places for these get taken within seconds..... Has anybody else heard anything about this? It has kinda worried me..
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
all this has been answered in previous posts
tahmid.2916
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi guys, I am currently a student in Dnipro Medical Institute. I joined last year to study General Medicine. I am a citizen of the UK and my background is in biomedical science (2:2 hons BSc) from SGUL. If you have any questions about the university, the course, and living in Ukraine just drop me a private message I'll be able to answer your questions in depth as a student because I know the feeling of the uncertainty and lack of confidence in the University and country in making this decision, there are pros and cons and a lot of adjustment is needed but if I could do it anyone can
SandiyG
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Awh thanks for this. What year did you start into and how was the transition from travelling to a new country to being in lectures. 3 pros and 3 cons you have of being in university there, what’s your yearly schedule like in terms of holidays.
(Original post by tahmid.2916)
Hi guys, I am currently a student in Dnipro Medical Institute. I joined last year to study General Medicine. I am a citizen of the UK and my background is in biomedical science (2:2 hons BSc) from SGUL. If you have any questions about the university, the course, and living in Ukraine just drop me a private message I'll be able to answer your questions in depth as a student because I know the feeling of the uncertainty and lack of confidence in the University and country in making this decision, there are pros and cons and a lot of adjustment is needed but if I could do it anyone can
Qumar
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Has anyone used the agency Medlink Students to apply for graduate entry dentistry at Dnipro? I am from the UK and am considering going there either in October 2019 or Feb 2020. Just want to know if all the agency costs were similar and what they offered. First year is £9k and second and third year is £3k
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
lol am paying 7500 then 3000 for remainder 3 years with same agency
this-unnie
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Qumar)
Has anyone used the agency Medlink Students to apply for graduate entry dentistry at Dnipro? I am from the UK and am considering going there either in October 2019 or Feb 2020. Just want to know if all the agency costs were similar and what they offered. First year is £9k and second and third year is £3k
Thsts what am paying for 4 year graduate medicine
Anastasia96
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hello there ! Through which agency did you travel to study medicine in Dnipro Ukraine ?
Qumar
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by this-unnie)
Thsts what am paying for 4 year graduate medicine
Are you from the UK? What is it like living in the Ukraineand studying there?
this-unnie
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Qumar)
Are you from the UK? What is it like living in the Ukraineand studying there?
Yh I'm from the midlands UK
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Congrats btw. fire away even though I've answered these a dozen times. there's 3 of us starting then too
SAK2113
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I heard that from next year there is going to be IFOM test being introduced by Ukraine ministry of health. That will be taken at end of 3rd year and one has to pass before moving to next years. It’s similar to USMLE part 1. Heard of this ???
(Original post by Ace_star)
Congrats btw. fire away even though I've answered these a dozen times. there's 3 of us starting then too
this-unnie
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ace_star)

Thanks! I've been following all the threads on dnipro so I've read everything everyone who's applied or applying has shared. The Qs I have need answering by a student currently studying at Dnipro
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
yea i was told its called crocks or something like that. its not nothing is going to be a easy ride.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

• University of Aberdeen
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 27 Aug '19
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 31 Aug '19
  • University of Lincoln
    Guardian Offices, Kings Cross, London Postgraduate
    Mon, 2 Sep '19

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (221)
12.46%
Excited (166)
9.36%
Worried (309)
17.43%
Terrified (390)
22%
Meh (186)
10.49%
Confused (39)
2.2%
Putting on a brave face (244)
13.76%
Impatient (218)
12.3%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise