Do I need help? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Is it weird that I enjoy talking to myself? I use to be one of the biggest extroverts and had so much confidence, courage and spoke to everyone. Come year 11 I started hating chilling with loads of people. For a whole year I only stayed with 1 person and loved it like that. What people tell me is weird is that I talk to myself. I don’t notice I talk to myself sometimes and I acc enjoy being by myself nowadays. Like talking to myself sometimes ain’t that bad for me. Or like how I just stay in my room 24/7 and eat less food nowadays. My diet use to be good cause I went gym, but I quit gym and now I eat like 3 meals a day when I use to eat 6 or more.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
I talk to myself.. im private mainly.. I mainly talk to myself when I'm trying to focus on something.
It's normal to talk to yourself in a way.
I stay in my room 24/7 thats just being a teenager or not liking to talk to people.
You don't eat 6 meals a day because you don't go to the gym.. the more exercise you do the more you need to eat. Since you're in your room doing nothing you don't need to eat as much as you're not burning it off, I eat maybe 1-2 meals a day and I sit in my room all day too :P Theres nothing wrong with you. I go through times where I love talking to people and times when I don't. Completely normal.
(Original post by Anonymous)
Is it weird that I enjoy talking to myself? I use to be one of the biggest extroverts and had so much confidence, courage and spoke to everyone. Come year 11 I started hating chilling with loads of people. For a whole year I only stayed with 1 person and loved it like that. What people tell me is weird is that I talk to myself. I don’t notice I talk to myself sometimes and I acc enjoy being by myself nowadays. Like talking to myself sometimes ain’t that bad for me. Or like how I just stay in my room 24/7 and eat less food nowadays. My diet use to be good cause I went gym, but I quit gym and now I eat like 3 meals a day when I use to eat 6 or more.
CoolCavy
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
If you are staying in your room all day then it is strongly adviseable to not eat 6 meals a day unless you want to be the size of the house.
There is nothing wrong with being an introvert, certainly not something you need help for if you enjoy your own company. You only need some support if something like agoraphobia or anxiety is preventing you leaving your room when you want to and impacting on your day to day life
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (89)
16.57%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (55)
10.24%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (96)
17.88%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (81)
15.08%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (54)
10.06%
How can I be the best version of myself? (162)
30.17%

Watched Threads