Do I have an STI? Watch

Imjusthere
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Please someone help me I’m so scared.

In February I had sex with 3 new people. The 3rd man I had sex with said he doesn’t have an STI so I thought it would be okay. I know it was wrong but we didn’t use protection because I have the implant. I thought everything was okay but about two days later I started to notice a change in my discharge which used to be healthy and sentless was now the complete opposite and my vagina was very sore and itchy. The first thing I thought was omg he gave me an sti. I talked to him about it and he said it’s impossible because he doesn’t have an sti meaning I passed it on to him.

I guess it is possible to have got it from one of the two men I had sex with before him in the same month but I was perfect fine after intercourse with them.

Anyways he got tested on the 25th of February which was about 3-4 days after we had sex and I know it’s best to wait 2 weeks to get tested to get accurate results. But his results came back negative so I thought it was okay.

Eventually the soreness itching and unusual discharge went away so I thought I was okay to have sex again. There’s a guy I like who I had sex with on the 9th of this month and the sex was so painful and I ended up bleeding so we had to stop in the middle of now the unusual discharge is back with very slight itchyness but no soreness. when I googled it it said that it’s because of an sti but the last guy I had sex with before the guy I like results were negative so I don’t know if I have an sti or not. Since it’s almost been three weeks since I had sex with that man I’m going to do an sti test tomorrow. But I’m worried because if it comes back positive that means I passed it on to the guy I like. If it’s not an STI what else could it be? I can’t stop crying at the thought of me passing on an sti to someone I like.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Imjusthere)

In February I had sex with 3 new people. The 3rd man I had sex with said he doesn’t have an STI so I thought it would be okay. I know it was wrong but we didn’t use protection because I have the implant. I thought everything was okay but about two days later I started to notice a change in my discharge which used to be healthy and sentless was now the complete opposite and my vagina was very sore and itchy. The first thing I thought was omg he gave me an sti. I talked to him about it and he said it’s impossible because he doesn’t have an sti meaning I passed it on to him.

I guess it is possible to have got it from one of the two men I had sex with before him in the same month but I was perfect fine after intercourse with them.

Anyways he got tested on the 25th of February which was about 3-4 days after we had sex and I know it’s best to wait 2 weeks to get tested to get accurate results. But his results came back negative so I thought it was okay.

Eventually the soreness itching and unusual discharge went away so I thought I was okay to have sex again. There’s a guy I like who I had sex with on the 9th of this month and the sex was so painful and I ended up bleeding so we had to stop in the middle of now the unusual discharge is back with very slight itchyness but no soreness. when I googled it it said that it’s because of an sti but the last guy I had sex with before the guy I like results were negative so I don’t know if I have an sti or not. Since it’s almost been three weeks since I had sex with that man I’m going to do an sti test tomorrow. But I’m worried because if it comes back positive that means I passed it on to the guy I like. If it’s not an STI what else could it be? I can’t stop crying at the thought of me passing on an sti to someone I like.
You could have an STI but nobody can know for sure unless you get tested. Nobody on TSR can tell you for sure if you do or don't. Get tested to be sure. If you get tested you'll know for sure, either way what your experiencing isn't normal and could be something else that is still serious, so you should check it out.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
It could be an STI, but it could also be something simple like thrush or BV. It's definitely best to get it checked out though.
MiracleLeaf
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
go to the doctors definitely, no-one on the internet can accurately diagnose you
llll....,,,,
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by imjusthere)
please someone help me i’m so scared.

In february i had sex with 3 new people. The 3rd man i had sex with said he doesn’t have an sti so i thought it would be okay. I know it was wrong but we didn’t use protection because i have the implant. I thought everything was okay but about two days later i started to notice a change in my discharge which used to be healthy and sentless was now the complete opposite and my vagina was very sore and itchy. The first thing i thought was omg he gave me an sti. I talked to him about it and he said it’s impossible because he doesn’t have an sti meaning i passed it on to him.

I guess it is possible to have got it from one of the two men i had sex with before him in the same month but i was perfect fine after intercourse with them.

Anyways he got tested on the 25th of february which was about 3-4 days after we had sex and i know it’s best to wait 2 weeks to get tested to get accurate results. But his results came back negative so i thought it was okay.

Eventually the soreness itching and unusual discharge went away so i thought i was okay to have sex again. There’s a guy i like who i had sex with on the 9th of this month and the sex was so painful and i ended up bleeding so we had to stop in the middle of now the unusual discharge is back with very slight itchyness but no soreness. When i googled it it said that it’s because of an sti but the last guy i had sex with before the guy i like results were negative so i don’t know if i have an sti or not. Since it’s almost been three weeks since i had sex with that man i’m going to do an sti test tomorrow. But i’m worried because if it comes back positive that means i passed it on to the guy i like. If it’s not an sti what else could it be? I can’t stop crying at the thought of me passing on an sti to someone i like.
who do you think you are
Bio 7
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
He got tested but you didn’t bother when it was already on your mind?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
llll....,,,,
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Bio 7)
He got tested but you didn’t bother when it was already on your mind?
who do you think you are
Bio 7
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by llll....,,,,)
who do you think you are
Are you just posting that same message everywhere?
-Eirlys-
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
It could be thrush but you won't know unless you get tested yourself. You were a bit thoughtless to sleep with someone again after having symptoms. STIs don't just go away because the symptoms are gone. Get tested and use condoms in future.

Andrew97
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Get Tested. Nobody here will know.
K689
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Yea get tested and let us know girl!

You should always use protection! I cannot stress this enough! You potential may have given an sti to the man you like( worst case scenario) if you're having regular casual sex with different partners always use a condom,

and don't worry if you come back positive, most sti are fixed with antibiotics
Anonymous #3
Report 2 days ago
Wow. HE got tested but you didn't, even though you had the symptoms, and then YOU went and slept with someone else?! That's so selfish
Anonymous #4
Report 2 days ago

you dont know whats up, get tested if negative then speak to GP to resolve issues etc.
If positive get treatment, then tell all recent partners (this will be embarrassing at the time but honestly isnt a big deal, a surprisingly high amount of people have/had an sti)

Im sure if u still like the guy it will be fine, ok its definitely not attractive to have an sti, but after treatment it won't matter...
It might not even be an sti, could be any number of things, relax, don't panic, life will go back to normal shortly
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (89)
16.57%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (55)
10.24%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (96)
17.88%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (81)
15.08%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (54)
10.06%
How can I be the best version of myself? (162)
30.17%

Watched Threads