This discussion is closed.
efps22
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Is anyone thinking of starting at The University of Law this September? If so, which campus? I’m thinking of starting at ULaw Chester or maybe ULaw Manchester but will be living at home for 1st year so wanted to reach out to try and meet people / make some friends before freshers starts!
krutipatel02
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Well hey I am starting at the university of Law but in Leeds got the offer and made them my firm choice
jmayhay
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I've been given an unconditional offer at Uni of Law Bloomsbury. I am really keen to join them but want to see how I get on with City University, too.
hayls__
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey!!
I’ve been accepted and now have my confirmed place at Ulaw in Leeds!!

Doing the Proffesional policing with foundation year degree!
sulimanshah
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Ive got a conditional which I firmed at the Leeds campus for Law with business
hayls__
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I haven’t found anyone else who’s going to Ulaw! Xx
sulimanshah
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
neither had I found anyone else too
(Original post by hayls__)
I haven’t found anyone else who’s going to Ulaw! Xx
Chlxemarie
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
im going to apply now!! I want to go bristol campus though, to study Bach of laws! wooohoooo xx
ems2001
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey I’m going to Ulaw bloomsbury which campus will you be studying at? Xx
Sarah32452
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I am going there to atiq but to do LLB undergraduate
M.el
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi I have a conditional offer to study undergraduate law at Cardiff University. It would be amazing if anyone who is thinking of going to Cardiff for Law could make a group just to know each other a bit better.
The University of Law Students
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It's great to see that so many of you are joining ULaw in the near future!

If anyone has any questions about anything to do with the University, let me know and I'll see if I can help you out.

Shehraz
(BPTC Student, Birmingham)
Iamakhil
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I am mate, but for the LPC - Akhil
(Original post by atiqmassan)
I am going to Uni of Law Birmingham, anyone else here who is going there?
Would prefer to make a group well ahead of time for the GDL as well as search for mini during studies
.R
Atiq Massan
Sjannat123
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by jmayhay)
I've been given an unconditional offer at Uni of Law Bloomsbury. I am really keen to join them but want to see how I get on with City University, too.
what were your predicted grades and what in?
dsaunders97
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm going to the London Bloomsbury campus to study just law or criminology and law, need to find some fellow students!
julia.a.a
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Will be doing the accelerated llb at ULaw Bloomsbury this September, also is anyone looking to rent a place together? x
dsaunders97
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yeah, Julia, I will be looking if you wanted to chat about a place together
The University of Law Students
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi everyone,
I noticed a few of you have made some recent posts on this thread. My name is Sherrie and I currently go to the University of Law, Birmingham Campus. I've just completed the LLB, awaiting my final degree classification results which come out in a couple of weeks! I have also just accepted my offer with the University of Law to study the BPTC with the masters. If anyone of you have any questions about the courses we offer, accommodation or anything in between, i'd be happy to answer any of your questions or point you in the right direction. Also congrats to all of you who have received an offer!

Sherrie
Sjannat123
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Thanks Sherrie! Is is true that in first year of llb undergrad, the modules are mostly coursework and you have only 2 closed book exams?
(Original post by The University of Law Students)
Hi everyone,
I noticed a few of you have made some recent posts on this thread. My name is Sherrie and I currently go to the University of Law, Birmingham Campus. I've just completed the LLB, awaiting my final degree classification results which come out in a couple of weeks! I have also just accepted my offer with the University of Law to study the BPTC with the masters. If anyone of you have any questions about the courses we offer, accommodation or anything in between, i'd be happy to answer any of your questions or point you in the right direction. Also congrats to all of you who have received an offer!

Sherrie
dsaunders97
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi Shehraz, I applied to the university of law Bloomsbury campus in London and after three/nearly four weeks, I haven’t had a reply from them yet. Is this normal? I’m attending the Bloomsbury open day on the 10th July and should I speak to them then about it if I haven’t got a reply? Many thanks.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (28)
8.31%
Confident (44)
13.06%
Indifferent (51)
15.13%
Unsure (82)
24.33%
Worried (132)
39.17%

Watched Threads