Aberystwyth Teacher Training PGCE Watch

emilylake
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Has anyone else applied for the PGCE in Aberystwyth? I've had my interview and now waiting for a decision.
(Also applied to Bath Spa and Cardiff Met)
Jackjones98
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hey I’ve been accepted I’m looking for people to join a group on Facebook as an icebreaker if you are interested in joining

(Original post by emilylake)
Has anyone else applied for the PGCE in Aberystwyth? I've had my interview and now waiting for a decision.
(Also applied to Bath Spa and Cardiff Met)
Jackjones98
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Looking for people doing a pgce in aber 2019-2020 I have made a group on Facebook as a ice breaker to get to know people. Who knows if people are up for it possible social night out for laughs with the course. Msg back if you are interested
LukeFred98
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Not doing a pgce but I am going to Aber so I’ll happily join the chat and make some friends before I go?
(Original post by Jackjones98)
Looking for people doing a pgce in aber 2019-2020 I have made a group on Facebook as a ice breaker to get to know people. Who knows if people are up for it possible social night out for laughs with the course. Msg back if you are interested
Jackjones98
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Looking for people who are doing a pgce in aber 2019-2020 I have made a group on Facebook as a ice breaker to get to know people. Who knows if people are up for it possible social nights out for laughs with the course with themes. Msg back if you are interested
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Aberystwyth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 12 Oct '19
  • Aberystwyth University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 12 Oct '19
  • Aberystwyth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 9 Nov '19

What's your favourite genre?