The Student Room Group

Struggling with AQA law?

I need to revise and teaching people/helping them revise really helps me, so if there's anything you're struggling with in any of the three AQA A2 papers (I do contract not human rights though) ask away! I also have lots of revision materials and flow charts for what you include for application questions. Will also answer questions on AS exams if anyone is doing them
send notes plzzzzz ty
Reply 2
notes for anything in particular?
I'm self teaching Law, and have no idea really as to how to structure answers to questions... so any help towards that would make me immensely grateful :smile:

Would it also be possible to see your revision materials/flowcharts? Thank you so much
Also in each paper how many questions do they ask and how many marks is each question worth?

(E.g in A level sociology there's one 4 mark question, one 6 mark question, two 10 mark questions, one 30 mark question and one 20 mark question)
Reply 5
www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/law/as-and-a-level/law-7162/assessment-resources has specimen papers where you can see the layout of papers. all 3 have the same number of questions with the same marks, I just don't remember from the top of my head
Reply 6
I can make a group chat if people want on snapchat for law, my user is jasminepenrith so just add me and say you wanna be in the gc and we can send revision notes and stuff x
Original post by tiredjpeg
I can make a group chat if people want on snapchat for law, my user is jasminepenrith so just add me and say you wanna be in the gc and we can send revision notes and stuff x

added youu
any examplar answers made?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending