Anyone have an interest in video game design?

Watch this thread
frostfly
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Is anyone interested in designing video games, using engines like Unity or Unreal Engine? Perhaps this is something you'd like to have a go at in the future? :rolleyes:

I've been planning to take online courses on coding in C#, and how to draw pixel art on Photoshop.
username4454836
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
I used to load my SketchUp models on to Unity with hope of doing something with them eventually. Nothing ever came of it.
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Rather an interest in game development and programming. What is a good design worth without playing the game?
Kraggor
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by frostfly)
Is anyone interested in designing video games, usiAs ng engines like Unity or Unreal Engine? Perhaps this is something you'd like to have a go at in the future? :rolleyes:

I've been planning to take online courses on coding in C#, and how to draw pixel art on Photoshop.
Currently I sit working as a Business Intelligence Developer with lots of data. But, in my spare time when I get the chance I've delved into Unity/GameMaker and because of my job I've kinda delved into abit of each coding language.

But, would love to get more into it at some point in life. Plus I try do some creative designs in different programs to slowly learn and practice at getting better at art.

I love seeing this hackathons where these amateur to pro devs make a fun little game in like 24-72hrs. Would love to take part in something like that at some point.
username4454836
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Kraggor)
Currently I sit working as a Business Intelligence Developer
You develop intelligence in Business? Sounds like an oxymoron
Kraggor
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Decahedron)
You develop intelligence in Business? Sounds like an oxymoron
Haha apparently so Low IQ intelligence ofc
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (31)
33.7%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (43)
46.74%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (17)
18.48%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.09%

Watched Threads