The Student Room Group

UoL Student Hall Contract Takeover May - August 2019 (Garden Halls)

Hello!

I am a postgraduate student at KCL and am looking for a University of London student staying in the city over the summer who can take over my contract at the Garden Halls from late May (Date flexible, but ideally from the 31st of May) through the 31st of August.
It is a Large Townhouse Single room in one of the townhouses of the Garden Halls in Bloomsbury/King's Cross (https://halls.london.ac.uk/the-gardens). Facilities are newly renovated, self-catered with a shared kitchen available on the ground floor, technically ensuite (the room has a separate bathroom and toilet next to the room, the bonus: it's NOT SHARED).
It is 5 min walk to UCL & SOAS and 20 min walk to LSE & KCL. Ideal for students staying over the summer writing dissertations / doing internships etc.
Please contact me if anyone is interested/knows a UoL student who is looking for accommodation in the summer in central London!
(edited 5 years ago)
Hey,I’m doing a summer placement in London Would I be able to start on the 23rd June until 31st August?Also how much is the tenancy for this time Also would there be other people in the flat?Thank you!
Hey
I’m looking for accom end of June until 31 August so this would be perfect
How much per week or per month would this be?
And how many minutes walk is the closest train and/or underground

Thank you x
Hi, the last move-in date is May 31, while it's flexible before this date. So unfortunately might not work with your schedule if you are moving in June. It was 226 p/w, and closest underground is 4 min (Russel Square) or 6 min (King's Cross) away.
Original post by ojohnsonx
Hey
I’m looking for accom end of June until 31 August so this would be perfect
How much per week or per month would this be?
And how many minutes walk is the closest train and/or underground

Thank you x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending