PuRrS0
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
I'm currently applying for the Level 6 Digital Marketing Degree Apprenticeship with Unilever and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with the application proccess and was successful. I really would appreciate some tips.
Blue_Cow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by PuRrS0)
I'm currently applying for the Level 6 Digital Marketing Degree Apprenticeship with Unilever and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with the application proccess and was successful. I really would appreciate some tips.
Moved to Apprenticeships and alternatives to university
rda_g
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by PuRrS0)
Hey, I'm also applying for this apprenticeship, have you done the online interview? If you have, how long did they take to respond?
Apprenticeship21
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
👋 hello. I have also applied for this apprenticeship. I have completed my online interview about 3 weeks ago and still have not heard back. Fingers crossed 🤞
gelle
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Has anyone heard back from assessment centre
username3973192
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by gelle)
Has anyone heard back from assessment centre
Hopefully you hear back soon!
abt21
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
No... i emailed them after 2 weeks and they said they it is taking longer than they had hoped to make the final decisions. i dont know whether to email them again.
Have you heard anything at all?
gelle
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Just got a call for the digital marketing degree apprenticeship! Rejected me
abt21
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Same
gelle
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by abt21)
Same
Lmaoooo who wants £17.5k anyways when other companies are offering £22.5k
abt21
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Haha , have you got anything else lined up
gelle
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by abt21)
Haha , have you got anything else lined up
Got offered the TFL general management, had a BT one but was on holiday for available assessment centres, got warburtons next month but gonna withdraw wby
abt21
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Only applied for BT and this one but i got offered the BT one ! TFL is meant to be really good
gelle
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by abt21)
Only applied for BT and this one but i got offered the BT one ! TFL is meant to be really good
Yeah!!!! we both got one so we’re good!
CE01
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Do you know of any good companies that offer level 6 digital marketing apprenticeship?
abt21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
For digital marketing i applied to only BT and unilever and im set to start BT in October and it looks really good, just keep looking on government website
CE01
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Thank you. I’m really struggling to find good companies! Do you know when BT will open up again?
abt21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I think they open at the start (ish) of next year, as its quite a long application process but id say i first started my application for both unilever and BT in march. If you want to just explore other options other companies like GSK, Tesco also have good apprenticeship schemes but not sure if they have positions in digital marketing
CE01
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I’m looking at chartered management and digital marketing, I know a lot of companies offer them but I’m still struggling to find ones since most are not open atm!
abt21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yeah try next year around feb/march!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (158)
24.57%
Pop (157)
24.42%
Jazz (26)
4.04%
Classical (38)
5.91%
Hip-Hop (115)
17.88%