Harris Westminster September 2019 conditional offer holders. Watch

Rams1776
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I'm doing all of those except physics. I'm a little afraid too if I'm honest, but I think time management skills is all you really need to manage so many sciences (that and liking your subjects).

(Original post by Soybob)
i have chosen bio, chem, physics and maths which is obviously a tough combo but i’m hesitant to go there as there is such a divided opinion, apparently they do the hardest exam boards and the teachers aren’t helpful. however, some people say they love it and wouldn’t want to go anywhere else. Due to the fact there are schools like lae and brampton that seem to perform better in their results and have a bit more of a positive environment but idk if this is true.
Abzdot
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hi! i see that you have applied to Tiffin Boys and that is where i want to go for my 6th form in September 2020 and if you got a conditional offer or got in what were your levels like because I want to know what they take into consideration
(Original post by ribbby)
Hey everyone, I thought I'd make this thread seeing as most people have got their letters back by now.

It'd be great to get to know people beforehand as we're coming from so many different schools and areas! Also these were taken from a thread made last year, so thanks for whoever made that.

If you'd like to these in it'd be cool, cheers.

Name:
Test + interview score:
Age/birthday:
Interests:
Other places applied to:
Any societies/clubs you're considering joining:

Looking forward to hopefully seeing you all next year!
(Original post by ribbby)
Name: Erin
Subjects studying: English Literature, Philosophy, Theology and Ethics, History, and Politics
Test + interview score: 567 (448+119)
Age/birthday: 16, 11.03.2003
Interests: Current affairs, Oscar Wilde, The smiths, debating, religion
Other places applied to: Tiffin Boys sixth form, Heathlands school, reach academy.
Any societies/clubs you're considering joining: Debate society (of course haha), latin for beginners, the rose possibly
kowawa
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Can that really hot guy who went to the 9 30 exam in black on white vetements show up?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
emily.atk1998
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Has anyone heard anything from Harris Westminster since sending through our acceptance forms? Are they doing an open day / taster day?
Sinonaval
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yh they’re doing a taster week starting the 1st of July, we got a letter in may
emily.atk1998
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I didn't get anything in the post. Was there a deadline to reply? I will email them now!
(Original post by Sinonaval)
Yh they’re doing a taster week starting the 1st of July, we got a letter in may
Sinonaval
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by emily.atk1998)
I didn't get anything in the post. Was there a deadline to reply? I will email them now!
I don’t think we had to reply it was just informational
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
mono5304
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yeah, the email was about the taster day and some pretentious sounding seminars about certain courses the day beforehand and on the same day as the taster day. I can't go to either since I'm away but it seems like a good time to consolidate any concerns about the school.
You don't have to reply to the email if you're going to the taster day but if you're going to the seminars or can't go at all (like me) then you have to send them an email letting you know. Good luck with your final exams!
maya.js0
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Did anyone else get an invitation from HW to Westminster Abbey on the 21st of June?
Soybob
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
no, what was the trip for?
(Original post by maya.js0)
Did anyone else get an invitation from HW to Westminster Abbey on the 21st of June?
maya.js0
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
It said it was a tour of the Abbey with the headteacher...
(Original post by Soybob)
no, what was the trip for?
mono5304
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Well, then you must be one of the special ones. Or it's fake. Hopefully and probably the former!
(Original post by maya.js0)
It said it was a tour of the Abbey with the headteacher...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of West London
    Postgraduate Open Day - Ealing Site Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Bath
    Find out about life at the University and discover our diverse range of Undergraduate courses. Our course areas include the Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences, Engineering & Design, and Management. Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (340)
15.71%
The paper was reasonable (1175)
54.3%
Not feeling great about that exam... (468)
21.63%
It was TERRIBLE (181)
8.36%

Watched Threads