I suddenly feel down. Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Today I have had a reasonable day, then randomly my happiness dropped and I feel kind of empty and the only way I can explain my emotion as... meh. Why is this? I have depression anyways but why randomly? any suggestions to lift my spirits?
Seeker96
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I suffer with this and all I can do is embrace it, I try to change my perspective: can this sorrow not be beautiful?
Mohamed SaIah
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
https://youtu.be/p5IJnam54JA
Anonymous #1
That is a nice way to look at it, I have anxiety so it stops me from talking to people I know about it as I don't want to bother them. But I just try focus on other things, does that work for you?
(Original post by Seeker96)
I suffer with this and all I can do is embrace it, I try to change my perspective: can this sorrow not be beautiful?
Anonymous #1
I am honestly not sure, it just confuses me. There must be something that triggers it. For example, I'm okay now. A couple hours after this post I felt a little better too. It is so unusual, I try listen to music or watch something that I like.. comedy of course works the best. I can't vent or really talk to people about these things because of my anxiety... I feel like I'm just wasting people's time or I might just bother them, a burden as to put it.
(Original post by ecolier)
Don't really think Medicine is that advanced to explain sudden dips / peaks in mood yet.

There are lots of factors that we don't know that could potentially affect your mood, like the levels of light (hence Seasonal Affective Disorder), air pressure even.

What do you like doing? Perhaps talk to your friends / family? Venting / moaning usually helps!

:console:
Seeker96
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
That is a nice way to look at it, I have anxiety so it stops me from talking to people I know about it as I don't want to bother them. But I just try focus on other things, does that work for you?
Yes and I find my worries get worse when I have nothing to do. I would work myself to death if I could for fear of being alone with my thoughts too long.
jackharrywa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Sometimes, we feel bad and sad. we can not find out, how it is happening in our life. But these situations are our part of lives. Because some critical issues are going to the backend in our brain. But we don't know about these issues. so that we feel sad.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (89)
16.57%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (55)
10.24%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (96)
17.88%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (81)
15.08%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (54)
10.06%
How can I be the best version of myself? (162)
30.17%

Watched Threads