2019/20 Loughborough Postgrad Accommodation Watch

paula1998
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Hello, I have received an offer to study MSc Sport Psychology at Loughborough starting September 2019. I am going to be graduating from Exeter University, and was wondering about the postgraduate accommodation options. Where is best to stay as a postgrad in Loughborough? Ideally an en-suite, or bathroom shared between 2, and self-catered.All suggestions welcome! And if anyone else is starting a masters in loughborough in September let me know!Thanks !
Loughborough University
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by paula1998)
Hello, I have received an offer to study MSc Sport Psychology at Loughborough starting September 2019. I am going to be graduating from Exeter University, and was wondering about the postgraduate accommodation options. Where is best to stay as a postgrad in Loughborough? Ideally an en-suite, or bathroom shared between 2, and self-catered.All suggestions welcome! And if anyone else is starting a masters in loughborough in September let me know!Thanks !
Hi paula1998

Great to hear that you're coming to Loughborough
You can find info on accommodation for postgrads is here:
https://www.lboro.ac.uk/services/acc.../postgraduate/
Falk Egg and John Phillips are on campus, Harry French and Forest Court are just off campus.

Have a look and if you need any more info, just ask

Vicky
PostGradStudent3
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I also have an offer to study at Loughborough for Musculoskeletal sports science and health in September!
Anonymous #1
Report 5 months ago
Hi,
I have a place to study at Loughborough in September and have applied for accommodation. Was wondering how quickly the places in halls go because I don't graduate and get my degree certificate until the 18th of June to confirm my place at Loughborough and I know they have started to allocate accommodation places on a first come first served basis once your place is confirmed. Are there usually spaces left in halls as i will be considered for halls a month after the beginning of allocations?
Jameshaley97
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi Paula,
I am also starting the MSc Sport Psychology in September at Loughborough. Fancy a chat about the programme?

James
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Loughborough University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 26 Jun '20
    Sat, 27 Jun '20
    Fri, 18 Sep '20

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (38)
26.03%
No (108)
73.97%

Watched Threads