GES-DAP Assessment Day 2019 Watch

KJ21_
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hey guys,

Congrats if you made it to this stage! What drew you to this particular program?
Last edited by KJ21_; 1 week ago
reesespieces
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I originally wanted to apply for the civil service fast track apprenticeship in the area of policy but for some reason they’re not recruiting this year, it’s “under review”
I then found this apprenticeship which is sort of similar but obviously there’s the degree element to it
KJ21_
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Fair, yeah i was also keen on the finance ones too but it was strange to see it under review. Rumours are that the program was discontinued as they were not very well structured and organised. Have you applied for other apprenticeships or unis?
reesespieces
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I have applied for a chartered management apprenticeship but I prefer this one. I’ve also applied to uni but it all just depends on what grades I get on results day really! And yeah I did read some reviews of the fast track apprenticeship and all of them mentioned how the training providers weren’t good enough. Maybe it’s because it was a level 4 apprenticeship? With the GESDAP the training provider is uni of Kent which is a decent uni
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (89)
16.57%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (55)
10.24%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (96)
17.88%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (81)
15.08%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (54)
10.06%
How can I be the best version of myself? (162)
30.17%

Watched Threads