The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Why earn it when you can get a rich boyfriend?

... That reminds me, I need to get a rich boyfriend.. :tongue:
Reply 2
F. Poste
Why earn it when you can get a rich boyfriend?

... That reminds me, I need to get a rich boyfriend.. :tongue:

i can't get a rich boyfriend..come to think of it i can't get a boyfriend :tongue:
Reply 3
alio
i can't get a rich boyfriend..come to think of it i can't get a boyfriend :tongue:

You can have one of my exes if you like :biggrin: :tongue:
Reply 4
The most reliable method would be to go out and get a job.

or eBay.
Reply 5
'Street corners PLC' , after midnight pays well
Reply 6
how do i become a seller on ebay lol? is it simple to just sign up as one
Reply 7
sugar daddy
Reply 8
alio
how do i become a seller on ebay lol? is it simple to just sign up as one

Yeah, but you have to have something to sell.
Reply 9
Moncal
Yeah, but you have to have something to sell.

thats cool cause i have 2 busted tickets dunno why but ive suddenly changed my mind about going :cool:
Reply 10
alio
thats cool cause i have 2 busted tickets dunno why but ive suddenly changed my mind about going :cool:

good decision!!
Reply 11
alio

Well, list them there for a few pounds less than face value and see how much they go for.
Are you at university?
if you're at uni sign up for the psychology experiments or brain scanning exp at local hospitals. You usually get £5-6 an hour and is a very easy way to get a bit of quick cash. or u could just get a more regular job x
whitewitch
if you're at uni sign up for the psychology experiments or brain scanning exp at local hospitals. You usually get £5-6 an hour and is a very easy way to get a bit of quick cash. or u could just get a more regular job x

Yes, that's what I was thinking of. I'm at university and take part in psychology experiments for cash - I just thought it might be harder for someone still at school to do so.
Reply 15
FrisbeeFan
Yes, that's what I was thinking of. I'm at university and take part in psychology experiments for cash - I just thought it might be harder for someone still at school to do so.

how do you go about it :confused: do you ask at the hospital
Reply 16
alio

There is probably a bulletin board somewhere around your uni anouncing such things.
alio

I go and sign up on a board in the psychology department. I'm lucky in that my university (Lancaster) is apparently well known for the amount of memory experiments held by research staff, so I'm able to sign up for those as well as normal psychology student ones.
Sell the Busted tickets about four or five days before the concert. You'll get a vastly inflated price.
Reply 19
Well, contact your local pimp and see what work he has for you :biggrin: j/k

Well, make 20 resumes and apply everywhere. If you really want a job, you wont care where its at.

Latest

Trending

Trending