The Student Room Group

My step bro and my bf punched each other, they even ended up in a gang fight. Help

I want to vanish :frown:.

Yesterday, me and my step bro made out. It was not completely my fault because he kissed me forcefully first but I also liked it and didn't stop him so..

Today, in lunch, I told my bf that I cheated on him, I didn't tell him that it was with my step bro. I wasn't expecting him to become so aggressive, he kept demanding to know with who. He said ''its him right'' ''I said who?'' he said ''that ********.

I didn't tell him but he figured it out somehow, maybe because my step bro used to try to make us break up. He went running back to where my brother and his friends hang out (not that away from school), I run after him. He didn't even say much he just attacked him like a crazy person.

They were fighting like some crazy gorillas. I tried to stop them but I was afraid to get hurt so I just run away back to school. Some of my brothers friends told the school/teachers. They came to school, I was hiding in the toilets but our classmates saw me and told the teachers that I am in the toilet. So I ended up in the same room as them, now who will stop my bf from talking? no one, he said that my step bro harasses me sexually, then they all asked me is that true? of course I will say no because he didn't. Then my step bro said, her bf abuses her verbally/emotionally, look at her she is so scared, he even forced her to have sex with him, she is just 15, I immediately said he didn't and told them that's all a lie.
You know, my step bro wasn't even serious, he was holding his laughter the whole time. Then my bf said you told me that he kissed you without asking. I said I lied to you :frown: I didn't want to be humiliated by the whole school, I don't want anyone to say ''she cheated on her bf with her step bro''.

Then they said they will call our parents and let us leave. Ok I thought it was all over, those stupid boys.

After school, I don't even know how the fight started but, they were my bf+3 of his friends and my bro with his 2 friends (males) and his gf. Even the teachers couldn't stop them, everything was just aggressive. His gf didn't fight though. so it wasn't even.

My mother was called she came and they told her everything. Our teachers still couldn't figure out who was lying and who wasn't. When my mother came to us, she asked us an explanation. My bf told her what I told him, I of course again immediately lied, I told her that I wanted an excuse to dump him so I lied to him.

Anyways, my mother believed what I said but the whole school found out. We got a week of detention. :frown::frown::frown::frown::frown: I want to change schools. I am 15, they are both 16.

What should i do? was i wrong to lie? what if they fight again? advice?
Reply 1
bump
Reply 2
bump
Of course you're in the wrong. You don't reciprocate a kiss with someone other than your partner even if you weren't the person who initiated it. It's your responsibility as a decent human being to end things straightaway, as soon as they happen. I don't blame your boyfriend for being so angry, probably best to just keep your head down and stop making anymore drama. You may want to get some help for the whole incest thing as well.
*shrug* All your fault, glad i'm not you :smile:
Reply 5
Didn’t you make this a few days ago?
Expect nothing less from goras. I'm not surprised

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending