Italy bans unvaccinated children from school Watch

Professional G
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by NewGestapo)
All that will lead is the destruction of anyone who is straight and who isnt a minority or a deviant.

Divide and rule between sects has always been exploited by Intelligence agencies and Judaic/Jesuit/Vatican/Masonic banking interests. That is true whether you look at Northern Ireland, the Middle East, India. The Mercantalists thrive on the presence of war.
So your solution is to revert back into Sharia like laws?
Do you think we should deport all immigrants and turn the west back into Christianity?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Professional G
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I would like greater religion full stop. Less trendy atheism as is promoted in the popular entertainment. Religion actually binds communities together and this moral framework would eliminate a lot of the need for a benefits system.

Nobody needs to be deported.
That will bring problems. The west was heavily Christian oriented so the laws would reflect. Any other religion would be demoted to minorities. Anyone who isn’t Christian or Jewish would be denoted to second class citizen. Promoting division and bias. Just like how it was in the past.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
username1976009
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by -Eirlys-)
There's a reason the government is getting involved; it's in the best interest of the rest of the country/world when people get vaccinated. The few who choose not to vaccinate can lead to an epidemic.

I've not heard of people not being able to have vaccines for medical reasons? If that was the case though, they could just get a note from their doctor to say so.
Actually I think I have heard somewhere where certain people can't get vaccinated, I'll post an update if find anything.
username1976009
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
That was proven to be a load of hot air with multiple studies confirming that there is no link between vaccinations and autism. The paper itself was unpublished and the doctor that wrote the paper lost his medical license.
Its not like Measles etc isnt untreatable these days anyway. I would suggest its probably better to risk dying of MMR than live a lifetime of Autism.
DrWilson173441
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Its not like Measles etc isnt untreatable these days anyway. I would suggest its probably better to risk dying of MMR than live a lifetime of Autism.
Measles killed a guy in Swansea during an outbreak a few years back. And like I said, MMR doesn’t cause autism.
This is the issue when debating with people like you, no amount of fact or reason can change your beliefs, take a step back for a second, be a little pragmatic and actually try to be self critical. do your opinions really have a decent foundation or have I become one of the mislead people.
Please go outside and talk to someone rather then on a chat room. I had the MMR vaccine along with the menACWY, menC, HiB, DTaP, TD/iPv etc... and I have an offer from Cambridge. It doesn’t affect anyone’s educational intelligence at all. The fact you keep raising the idea shows that you don’t have any other point to stand on!
Also, why not get the separate vaccines rather then the MMR if you really believe this autism s***?
DrWilson173441
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by BradleyAustin97)
Actually I think I have heard somewhere where certain people can't get vaccinated, I'll post an update if find anything.
Some people with lymphatic cancers, leukaemia or any immunodeficiency disease cannot be vaccinated. It takes more then a few people to start an epidemic. The vaccinations are used to stop the number of people who don’t have immunity rising above the threshold for epidemics, with a handful of people already unable to be vaccinated it increases the importance of people who can be vaccinated being vaccinated.
DrWilson173441
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
What about Chemtrail spraying, hormone disruptors in food/packaging, GMO, Aspartame, Roundup, 5G. Where do you stand on those? Is geo-engineering a reality?
I prefer to eat organic foods and that is one of the reasons. I’m not sure how this applies to the vaccination debate though. Vaccinations are perfectly safe and healthy, it’s not stuffing your face with excessive quantities of bioaccumulative materials. Vaccines are extensively tested to ensure the mixtures are effective and safe, the chemicals you’ve just listed are not!
username1976009
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Thank you for clearing that up. Its important that people know the true facts about vaccinations otherwise people will allow their fears based on false information to grow and then they will pass their fears on to their children which, unfortunately, probably won't be able to do much about it since they will look it as the norm.
(Original post by DrWilson173441)
Some people with lymphatic cancers, leukaemia or any immunodeficiency disease cannot be vaccinated. It takes more then a few people to start an epidemic. The vaccinations are used to stop the number of people who don’t have immunity rising above the threshold for epidemics, with a handful of people already unable to be vaccinated it increases the importance of people who can be vaccinated being vaccinated.
DrWilson173441
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Are you of the opinion that there is a clique of corporations and organisations that want to shape society in a certain way i.e. increasingly genderless, drastic reductions in population, greater control of freedom on movement, opinion. Do you think the idea that the elite want to use either propaganda, biological warfare, military or technological means to achieve this agenda is a valid one?
No and no.
This is borderline paranoid delusions tbh.
Society is a fluid, dynamic and every changing body, changes in societal norms are common, the rate of change has been massively exacerbated by the internet so we are seeing some of the fastest changing societies in the world at the moment, hence leading to new ‘progressive’ ideas such as genderlessness.
For your ideas of societal manipulations (reduction in populations etc...) to be able to be carried out, the vast majority of the world would need to be part of the ‘corporation’ so to speak.
Use of social media, could in extreme cases be seen as propaganda, but so could the ‘alternative/far right’ social media usage too. Biological warfare has no basis and as a biologist I could come up with a series of reasons why it simply isn’t possible with today’s technology.
Stop being so defensive and paranoid, the world isn’t out to get you.
TheNamesBond.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I don't usually insult people.

But you're an idiot
usycool1
Badges: 19
Report 3 weeks ago
A recent study with >650000 children found no link between autism and the MMR vaccine (surprise surprise). https://annals.org/aim/article-abstr...e-cohort-study

Anyone who thinks that government funding influencing how science works has clearly never spent a second doing any proper research (and browsing YouTube videos doesn’t count as research).
moonkatt
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I see the conspiraloon has been back and gone full potato.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (453)
38%
No - but I will (89)
7.47%
No - I don't want to (83)
6.96%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (567)
47.57%

Watched Threads