Sexually inexperienced Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I’m 17 years old (female). I have never kissed anyone or ever had a boyfriend. I’m socially awkward and don’t really know how to meet guys.

I’m still a virgin and all my friends are in relationships. I feel desperate to have sex just to feel involved.

Any advice?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Amanhoq
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Don’t be pressured into doing things if you don’t want to, but if you really want to, find someone you won’t regret doing it with or else you’ll hate yourself for days coming
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
lll...,,,
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
dont be yourself , do what it takes to fit in
Author999
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I’m basically in the same position but I’m a guy, feel free to message me if you want
Hmmmmmmm?
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Around your age is a good time to be looking, but there are some things you need to look for before you consider starting a relationship or even thinking about a serious relationship.
Do you know what you would like in a guy and do you know what you yourself like to do? Not even two years ago, when I was your age, I started dating my first girlfriend (single now though. Ended poorly due to her never brings willing to talk about the relationship. Make a note, if life’s to stressful, either talk to you’re partner about needing some time to work life out or perhaps end the relationship for a bit. Not worth the torture of juggling life’s bs and a relationship sometimes if you can’t talk things out). At the time, I didn’t know anything about how to find someone, and I’m sure that’s a problem for you as well. By deciding what characteristic or quirks you like in people, it can really help you find someone you’d be interested in. But don’t jump into a relationship blindly either. Keep in mind that your have literal years ahead of you and the first guy to present himself to you won’t be the only option available. It’s okay to start dating to learn what you like in others and what works well with who you are. It’s also okay to be a bit picky, but not to picky, when deciding whether to stay with someone or not. Prince Charming doesn't really exist, but the guy who can make you happy probably does.

And I get where your coming from on the having sex department. There isn’t any shame in wanting to lose the v-card. Even I can admit that. But there is no shame is masterbating or doing other things to fulfill the natural desires of being human. Just be sure you know what you’re dealing with if you do get yourself into a relationship just for the pleasure. I wouldn’t recommend being in one just for this purpose as it can result in dealing with emotionally unstable people if your not careful. But if you want to and youve thought it over and maybe even discussed it with your partner at the time, then I say go for it.

I hope this helped. If you want to talk about other personal issues for advice, feel free to send me a message. My inbox isn’t alway open and I always reply, even if a little late. I wish you the best of luck, Cheerio!

(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m 17 years old (female). I have never kissed anyone or ever had a boyfriend. I’m socially awkward and don’t really know how to meet guys.

I’m still a virgin and all my friends are in relationships. I feel desperate to have sex just to feel involved.

Any advice?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (125)
17.78%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (72)
10.24%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (121)
17.21%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (101)
14.37%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (70)
9.96%
How can I be the best version of myself? (214)
30.44%

Watched Threads