if you believe in one faith do you think the other ones are wrong Watch

username4515112
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
if you believe in a region are you effectively saying my religion is the correct the best religion and everyone who believes in other religion is wrong in some way. but what makes you right isnt that arrogant to say there is one god and everyone who thinks there are multiple is wrong
Tootles
Badges: 20
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by brian.griffin)
if you believe in a region are you effectively saying my religion is the correct the best religion and everyone who believes in other religion is wrong in some way. but what makes you right isnt that arrogant to say there is one god and everyone who thinks there are multiple is wrong
According to this logic, any opinion that holds opposing opinions to be wrong would seem arrogant.

Most religions presuppose other religions to be wrong. There are only two I know of that don't, and those are Vedism, which holds that all paths seek the true God; and Baha'i Faith, which holds that all historical/mythological gods/prophets are Manifestations of God.
Yeshua saves
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by brian.griffin)
All of the religions in the world cannot all be right because it is impossible for all the religions in the world not to contradict each other.

I believe that the no one comes to the Father but through the Lord Jesus Christ (John 14:16); therefore, I do think any way other than the Lord Jesus Christ is a false way.
Corps
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Some Christians choose to believe that every religion has some truth but that theirs, of course, is the only wholly true one, the path that offers the best path to salvation.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Leviathan1611
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
yes, because Jesus said ' I am the way, not a way"
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Yeshua saves
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Corps)
Some Christians choose to believe that every religion has some truth but that theirs, of course, is the only wholly true one, the path that offers the best path to salvation.
I think that beliefs with an element of truth mixed with error can lead people on the wrong path.
Last edited by Yeshua saves; 3 weeks ago
TheNamesBond.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
naturally
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has 2019 been so far?

Amazing!!! (50)
5.69%
Fairly positive (282)
32.12%
Just another year... (340)
38.72%
Is it 2020 yet? (206)
23.46%

Watched Threads