joyceelyse
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey guys
I’m gonna be resitting maths this year as I was 30marks off from passing. Any effective ways and tips of revising so it can aid in me passing??
leonamay1
Badges: 11
Report 1 year ago
Hi,

Maths can be tricky to revise but it can be done! I did maths GCSE is 2017, and got a 9. One of the main ways of revising that I found quite helpful was practicing. Just keep practicing topics. If there is a topic that you haven't gone over in a while, then revise it. Practice a topic until you are confident in it. If you have a teacher or institution available to help, use it! Ask for something to be explained.

Check past papers as well. Use past papers to revise maths, as they help you practice how questions are worded, and how the examiner wants you to answer a particular question. You may also find the examiner reports helpful.

Hope this helps!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (711)
33.94%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (896)
42.77%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (395)
18.85%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.44%

Watched Threads