The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Students at Liverpool University please help!!

Hi, I wanted to find out if many students get into Liverpool University after putting it as their insurance choice? I really love the uni that I have as my firm but if I get BBB they probably won't accept me and therefore I'd be relying on Liverpool to take me as my insurance. The course I'm applying for is Business Management (ABB) which is competitive so I was wondering if I didn't quite get the grades AND its not my first choice would they be likely to let me in? So any success stories anyone has about being let in to Liverpool when it was an insurance choice I'd be grateful to hear them :smile:
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Original post by Talliah Skye
Hi, I wanted to find out if many students get into Liverpool University after putting it as their insurance choice? I really love the uni that I have as my firm but if I get BBB they probably won't accept me and therefore I'd be relying on Liverpool to take me as my insurance. The course I'm applying for is Business Management (ABB) which is competitive so I was wondering if I didn't quite get the grades AND its not my first choice would they be likely to let me in? So any success stories anyone has about being let in to Liverpool when it was an insurance choice I'd be grateful to hear them :smile:

You'll be fine, I'm sure you'll be accepted with BBB and your insurance

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending