The Student Room Group

How do I move from the 6/7 grades

Got 6/7 in all my mocks but can’t seem to get any higher? Not the fact I’m doing bad sometimes if it’s oike english then I feel like there’s
No real way of improvement. My improvement rate has gone mental since start of year 11 , only received more than a 6 in English’s and media. And now working more than a 6 in all except Spanish and getting mainly 7s but how do I get the 8/9s it seems almost impossible only time I’ve recieved one is when I got full marks in media and got an 8 due to adding coursework which was a 7 in it
Original post by Jackgcsehelp
Got 6/7 in all my mocks but can’t seem to get any higher? Not the fact I’m doing bad sometimes if it’s oike english then I feel like there’s
No real way of improvement. My improvement rate has gone mental since start of year 11 , only received more than a 6 in English’s and media. And now working more than a 6 in all except Spanish and getting mainly 7s but how do I get the 8/9s it seems almost impossible only time I’ve recieved one is when I got full marks in media and got an 8 due to adding coursework which was a 7 in it

Where are you going wrong in exam papers? Talk to your teachers and find out if it's knowledge based or application based etc. Then work on the skills dropping you marks, this should drag your mark up assuming you're doing it effectively :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest