Should I study medicine or not? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hey
I have been contemplating a lot about whether or not I should study medicine in university. I am from South Africa and currently doing my last year in high school. I really love medicine but I am not an A student and I do not think I am compatible.
What should I do?
Royal Oak
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hey
I have been contemplating a lot about whether or not I should study medicine in university. I am from South Africa and currently doing my last year in high school. I really love medicine but I am not an A student and I do not think I am compatible.
What should I do?
What is it that you love about the idea of studying medicine and becoming a doctor?
Universe07
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I love helping people and ensuring that everyone I am surrounded with is happy. I enjoy the study of Biology and how it has evolved over time from bacteria to human anatomy and even the incorporation of the traditional use of the medicinal properties in plants in the medical field. My desire to become a doctor does not stem from the amount of money I will be making or having immense job security, but merely from knowing that I will have fulfiled my purpose in life
(Original post by Royal Oak)
What is it that you love about the idea of studying medicine and becoming a doctor?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Fri, 22 Mar '19
  • Birmingham City University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (89)
16.57%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (55)
10.24%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (96)
17.88%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (81)
15.08%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (54)
10.06%
How can I be the best version of myself? (162)
30.17%

Watched Threads